This image about Log Cabin Clinton Ct have 6 photos it's including The Daily Meal, Log Cabin Clinton Ct Ideas #2 The Log Cabin. Read More On Yelp 232 Boston Post Rd Clinton, CT 06413, Blue Cheese Steak At Log Cabin Restaurant, Log Cabin Clinton Ct #4 Zuppa Dipesce At Log Cabin Restaurant, Log Cabin Clinton Ct #5 Pork Ribeye With Broccoli Rabe At Log Cabin Restaurant, TripAdvisor. Here are the images:
Log Cabin Clinton Ct was posted at July 11, 2017 at 4:02 am. This blog post is posted at the Cabin category. Log Cabin Clinton Ct is labelled with Log Cabin Clinton Ct, Log, Cabin, Clinton, Ct..
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
ClintonClin•ton (klin′tn),USA pronunciation n.
De Witt (də wit′),USA pronunciation 1769–1828, U.S. political leader and statesman: governor of New York 1817–21, 1825–28 (son of James Clinton).
- George, 1739–1812, governor of New York 1777–95, 1801–04: vice president of the U.S. 1805–12.
- Sir Henry, 1738?–95, commander in chief of the British forces in the American Revolutionary War.
- Hillary Rodham, born 1947, U.S. attorney and social reformer (wife of William J. Clinton).
- James, 1733–1812, American general in the Revolutionary War (brother of George Clinton).
- William Jefferson (Bill), born 1946, 42nd president of the U.S. since 1993.
- a city in E Iowa, on the Mississippi River. 32,828.
- a city in central Maryland. 16,438.
- a town in W Mississippi. 14,660.
- a city in central Massachusetts. 12,771.
- a town in S Connecticut. 11,195.
- a male given name.
- Hillary Rodham, born 1947, U.S. attorney, social reformer, and politician: senator since 2001 (wife of William J. Clinton).
- William Jefferson (Bill), born 1946, 42nd president of the U.S. 1993–2001.
- Central time.
- computed tomography.
- Connecticut (approved esp. for use with zip code).
We'd like to discuss some tips about workbench, before referring to Log Cabin Clinton Ct. There are several essential things you contemplate in choosing an office chair for your firm and should know. Choose a certain model office chairs, office chairs usually have a warranty of 24 months, both thighs of the couch, hydraulic, along with the arms of the chair through the predetermined (NEW).
Choose a chair in line with the budget / desires of one's corporation. Alter along with of the chair along with your flavor and shade of one's business furniture. Make sure to choose a couch that's an appropriate foam or gentle when you take a seat.
Together with that, sometimes we're confused. Shade have already been faulty, but about the other-hand we also feel pity, office seats which we have been there it truly is merely the form although Log Cabin Clinton Ct that we need while is essential.