Coniccon•ic (kon′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, con′i•cal. having the form of, resembling, or pertaining to a cone.
- [Geom.]See conic section.
Sectionssec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Ellipseel•lipse (i lips′),USA pronunciation n. [Geom.]
- a plane curve such that the sums of the distances of each point in its periphery from two fixed points, the foci, are equal. It is a conic section formed by the intersection of a right circular cone by a plane that cuts the axis and the surface of the cone. Typical equation: (x2/a2) + (y2/b2) = 1. If a = b the ellipse is a circle. See diag. under conic section.
Hi guys, this picture is about Wonderful Conic Sections Ellipse Ppt Photo #1 SlideShare. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 582 x 437. This image's file size is only 27 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Conic Sections Ellipse Ppt.
Because of the event of the bedroom's importance, you want to share the top bedroom designs. We should select shade and the design that could make us accomplish peace of luxury and mind. A room layout that will stimulate peace in an evening that is chaotic. You'll notice having a room with excellent Conic Sections Ellipse Ppt colour can be a luxury alone.
This shade is so blends properly using the colour palette and extras utilized in this room We hope room style with shade choices above will help you determine your own property on a shade palette that's most relaxed foryou. Of choosing the colour that was right, the rooms are smartly designed first. Choosing a color-scheme that you make you experience most comfortable and like could be the factor that is most significant that you need to consider. Do not neglect to make sure that whatever shade mix you decide on should match every depth in your room.
When coupled with all the appropriate highlight colors like shades-of gold, blue green that is light Wonderful Conic Sections Ellipse Ppt Photo #1 SlideShare could be cool shades for the room. Glittering extras could make your room more gorgeous and calm. It is using yellow colour is the very best shade for your room and was spot on, not-too brilliant but relaxing.