Curtain Rods For Pinch Pleated Drapes have 6 photos it's including Custom 2 Diameter Plantation Wood Traverse Curtain Rod With Ball For Traverse Curtain Rods Decorating Curtains: ., Curtain Rods For Pinch Pleated Drapes #2 Keep It Simple And Sweet With Traverse Rod Curtains Drapery Room Ideas, Sheer Pinch Pleated Curtains, Curtainworks.com, Curtain Rods For Pinch Pleated Drapes #5 Pinch Pleat Curtains Amazon, Pinch Pleat Curtain Rods Sheer Curtain Panels Pinch Pleat. Following are the photos:
This post of Curtain Rods For Pinch Pleated Drapes was published on August 25, 2017 at 12:10 pm. This image is published under the Curtain category. Curtain Rods For Pinch Pleated Drapes is tagged with Curtain Rods For Pinch Pleated Drapes, Curtain, Rods, For, Pinch, Pleated, Drapes..
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodsrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Pinchpinch (pinch),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to squeeze or compress between the finger and thumb, the teeth, the jaws of an instrument, or the like.
- to constrict or squeeze painfully, as a tight shoe does.
- to cramp within narrow bounds or quarters: The crowd pinched him into a corner.
- to render (the face, body, etc.) unnaturally constricted or drawn, as pain or distress does: Years of hardship had pinched her countenance beyond recognition.
- [Hort.]to remove or shorten (buds or shoots) in order to produce a certain shape of the plant, improve the quality of the bloom or fruit, or increase the development of buds (often fol. by out, off, or back).
- to affect with sharp discomfort or distress, as cold, hunger, or need does.
- to straiten in means or circumstances: The depression pinched them.
- to stint (a person, family, etc.) in allowance of money, food, or the like: They were severely pinched by the drought.
- to hamper or inconvenience by the lack of something specified: The builders were pinched by the shortage of good lumber.
- to stint the supply or amount of (a thing).
- to put a pinch or small quantity of (a powder, spice, etc.) into something.
- to steal.
- to arrest.
- to roll or slide (a heavy object) with leverage from a pinch bar.
- to sail (a ship) so close to the wind that the sails shake slightly and the speed is reduced.
- [Horse Racing, Brit.]to press (a horse) to the point of exhaustion.
- to exert a sharp or painful constricting force: This shoe pinches.
- to cause sharp discomfort or distress: Their stomachs were pinched with hunger.
- to economize unduly;
stint oneself: They pinched and scraped for years to save money for a car.
- (of a vein of ore or the like)
- to diminish.
- to diminish to nothing (sometimes fol. by out).
- to trim a sail too flat when sailing to windward.
- pinch pennies, to stint on or be frugal or economical with expenditures;
economize: I'll have to pinch pennies if I'm going to get through school.
- the act of pinching;
- as much of anything as can be taken up between the finger and thumb: a pinch of salt.
- a very small quantity of anything: a pinch of pungent wit.
- sharp or painful stress, as of hunger, need, or any trying circumstances: the pinch of conscience; to feel the pinch of poverty.
- a situation or time of special stress, esp. an emergency: A friend is someone who will stand by you in a pinch.
- See pinch bar.
- a raid or an arrest.
- a theft.
- with a pinch of salt. See grain (def. 22).
Pleatedpleat (plēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a fold of definite, even width made by doubling cloth or the like upon itself and pressing or stitching it in place.
Also, plait. pleat′er, n.
- to fold or arrange in pleats.
If you want a classic fashion or atmosphere that is sophisticated, you should use a mattress that's a watch consistency digging motifs either digging simple or complex, culture and sculpture produce the original search thicker and pleased etnic, if you prefer the luxuries make use of a place sleep having a sample or possibly a high canopy, with added cloth program gives heat and luxury in your space,
Easy sleep can be utilized for a room in a modern style, it appears that reflect a perception of the form have been requested, the design of which could be the current trend will be the routine of contemporary artwork that greets modern style makes an equivalent modern-day for you connect with your bed-room which minimalist style. The bedrooms, nevertheless, should adjust to the rooms within the property all together.
If your house place space is limited, while you type, and such as apartments, while the requirements and ability of your stuff alot a functional but needs a lot of space. It is possible to apply to the Curtain Rods For Pinch Pleated Drapes with compartments - compartment, of course you ought to be wise in every roles you're able to employ right beside the left or in front of class, already appropriate so unimpressed narrow and doesn't break the principles of your motion and house.