Comfortablecom•fort•a•ble (kumf′tə bəl, kum′fər tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- being in a state of physical or mental comfort;
contented and undisturbed;
at ease: to be comfortable in new shoes; I don't feel comfortable in the same room with her.
- (of a person, situation, etc.) producing mental comfort or ease;
easy to accommodate oneself to or associate with: She's a comfortable person to be with.
- more than adequate or sufficient: a comfortable salary.
com′fort•a•ble•ness, com′fort•a•bil′i•ty, n.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a quilted bedcover;
Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Collarscol•lar (kol′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a shirt, coat, dress, blouse, etc., that encompasses the neckline of the garment and is sewn permanently to it, often so as to fold or roll over.
- a similar but separate, detachable article of clothing worn around the neck or at the neckline of a garment. Cf. clerical collar.
- anything worn or placed around the neck.
- a leather or metal band or a chain, fastened around the neck of an animal, used esp. as a means of restraint or identification.
- the part of the harness that fits across the withers and over the shoulders of a draft animal, designed to distribute the pressure of the load drawn. See diag. under harness.
- an ornamental necklace worn as insignia of an order of knighthood.
- a narrow strip of leather or other material stitched around the top of a shoe as reinforcement or trimming.
- any of various collarlike markings or structures around the neck;
- a raised area of metal for reinforcing a weld.
- a raised rim at the end of a roll in a rolling mill to check lateral expansion of the metal being rolled.
- [Mach.]a short ring formed on or fastened over a rod or shaft as a locating or holding part.
- (in iron or steel construction) a rigid frame for maintaining the form of an opening.
- the upper rim of a borehole, shot hole, or mine shaft.
- Also called bracelet. a narrow horizontal molding encircling the top or bottom of a furniture leg.
- an arrest;
- a person placed under arrest.
- hot under the collar, [Informal.]angry;
- to put a collar on;
furnish with a collar: They finally succeeded in collaring the unwilling dog.
- to seize by the collar or neck: We collared the little fellow and brought him, struggling all the while, into the house.
- to detain (someone anxious to leave) in conversation: The reporters collared the witness for an hour.
- to lay hold of, seize, or take.
- to place under arrest.
- to roll up and bind (meat, fish, etc.) for cooking.
- (of a piece being rolled) to wrap itself around a roller.
Youyou (yo̅o̅; unstressed yŏŏ, yə),USA pronunciation pron., poss. your or yours, obj. you, pl. you;
n., pl. yous.
- the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
- (used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
- [Informal.](used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
- a pl. form of the pronoun ye.
- something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
- the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
Areare1 (är; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation v.
pres. indic. pl. and 2nd pers. sing. of be.
Hello folks, this post is about Comfortable Dog Collars #1 You Are Here. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 801 x 534. This blog post's file size is only 44 KB. If You desired to save This attachment to Your computer, you may Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Comfortable Dog Collars.
Comfortable Dog Collars #1 You Are Here to the porch of the house will make your residence symbol that is minimalist so that the style looks sophisticated, of the rooftop must be excellent and lavish. This luxury looks more stunning to appear from your external and may also give to be around the front-porch cozy minimalism, the impact.
Among the elements that produce a comfortable household witnessed by the attention, seemed luxurious and perfect property is Comfortable Dog Collars #1 You Are Here. Using the selection and proper laying of ceramic flooring, the locations were boring might be altered into a space that looks spacious and magnificent.
your household won't feel relaxed sitting at home so as to make your household members' negative aftereffects and if we feel uncomfortable while in the household, then you definitely be like to enjoy away from household. When you'll find two colors with all the measurement of the location of the room within the place precisely the same coloring of the ground you can see the difference however they are different.
Comfortable Dog Collars #1 You Are Here get to be the most significant aspect in flooring for the home's option. When a floor your shade decide on also dim when you have a small house minimalist, then this can produce your house inside search fascinated uncomfortable and claustrophobic.
When we vary in that house there is a popular perception, silent, and comfy. Hence the hardwood floors' color would you choose should since a mistake of ceramic colors can determine the wonder of the residence you pay attention and do not be underestimated.
By deciding on the best ground with regards to motifs and shades, all which can be recognized. Colors are bright and natural typically the most popular alternative nowadays, colour time, because these colors can provide magnificent setting and a comfortable environment cool of style.