Storefrontstore•front (stôr′frunt′, stōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the side of a store facing a street, usually containing display windows.
- a store or other establishment that has frontage on a street or thoroughfare: After the fire the family took shelter temporarily in an abandoned storefront.
- of or pertaining to the frontage of a store, esp. the display windows: a storefront sign.
- located or operating in a storelike area, room, or set of rooms fronting on a street: a storefront community center.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Lockslock1 (lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.
Howdy there, this attachment is about Storefront Door Locks ( Commercial Storefront Door Locks #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 504 x 504. It's file size is just 23 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Commercial Storefront Door Locks.
Contrast of Large Note Sculpture by Thickness bedroom. The purpose is still a similar thing together with the second stage: anyone to be much in looking at the statue more versatile. In this instance, the length between your statue of the space, determine sculpture that is large is limited by the utmost. For instance, in the event the length between your statue with a rooftop just 3 yards away, an attempt to ensure that a maximum of just one meter high statue.
Alter how big is the statue's placement by Place. A little statue can be located to the fringe of the backyard or in between your flowers. Meanwhile, greater sculptures may be put in the park's midst or the nook
Commercial Storefront Door Locks is loaded with carvings such as the statue can be a component that can form the classic style inside and outside the chamber, isn't any exemption to backyard. The location of sculpture within the park was originally symbolic and is usually merely manufactured from rock. But along with modern sculpture's advancement, then a works of sculpture becomes increasingly varied, both the materials as well as the condition used in line together with the development of creation and engineering for example white concrete, of fresh products.