Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Bootsboots (bo̅o̅ts),USA pronunciation n., pl. boots. [Brit.]
- a servant, as at a hotel, who blacks or polishes shoes and boots.
Manman1 (man),USA pronunciation n., pl. men, v., manned, man•ning, interj.
- an adult male person, as distinguished from a boy or a woman.
- a member of the species Homo sapiens or all the members of this species collectively, without regard to sex: prehistoric man.
- the human individual as representing the species, without reference to sex;
the human race;
humankind: Man hopes for peace, but prepares for war.
- a human being;
person: to give a man a chance; When the audience smelled the smoke, it was every man for himself.
- a husband.
- a male lover or sweetheart.
- a male follower or subordinate: the king's men. He's the boss's number one man.
- a male employee or representative, esp. of a company or agency: a Secret Service man; a man from the phone company.
- a male having qualities considered typical of men or appropriately masculine: Be a man. The army will make a man of you.
- a male servant.
- a valet.
- See enlisted man.
- an enthusiast or devotee: I like jazz, but I'm essentially a classics man.
- male friend;
ally: You're my main man.
- a term of familiar address to a man;
fellow: Now, now, my good man, please calm down.
- a term of familiar address to a man or a woman: Hey, man, take it easy.
- one of the pieces used in playing certain games, as chess or checkers.
- [Hist.]a liegeman;
- [Obs.]manly character or courage.
- as one man, in complete agreement or accord;
unanimously: They arose as one man to protest the verdict.
- be one's own man:
- to be free from restrictions, control, or dictatorial influence;
be independent: Now that he has a business he is his own man.
- to be in complete command of one's faculties: After a refreshing nap he was again his own man.
- man and boy, ever since childhood: He's been working that farm, man and boy, for more than 50 years.
- man's man, a man who exemplifies masculine qualities.
- the man:
- a person or group asserting authority or power over another, esp. in a manner experienced as being oppressive, demeaning, or threatening, as an employer, the police, or a dominating racial group.
- a person or group upon whom one is dependent, as the drug supplier for an addict. Also, the Man.
- to a man, with no exception;
all: To a man, the members of the team did their best.
- to furnish with men, as for service or defense.
- to take one's place for service, as at a gun or post: to man the ramparts.
- to strengthen, fortify, or brace;
steel: to man oneself for the dangers ahead.
- [Falconry.]to accustom (a hawk) to the presence of men.
- an expression of surprise, enthusiasm, dismay, or other strong feeling: Man, what a ball game!
Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
Bootsboots (bo̅o̅ts),USA pronunciation n., pl. boots. [Brit.]
- a servant, as at a hotel, who blacks or polishes shoes and boots.
Standingstand•ing (stan′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- rank or status, esp. with respect to social, economic, or personal position, reputation, etc.: He had little standing in the community.
- good position, reputation, or credit: He is a merchant of standing in the community.
- length of existence, continuance, residence, membership, experience, etc.: a friend of long standing.
- standings, a list of teams or contestants arranged according to their past records: According to the standings, the White Sox are leading the division by three games.
- the act of a person or thing that stands.
- a place where a person or thing stands.
- the right to initiate or participate in a legal action: having standing as a friend of the court.
- having an erect or upright position: a standing lamp.
- performed in or from an erect position: a standing jump.
not flowing or stagnant, as water;
- continuing without cessation or change;
lasting or permanent.
- continuing in operation, force, use, etc.: a standing rule.
- customary or habitual;
generally understood: We have a standing bridge game every Friday night.
- kept for use in subsequent printings: standing type.
- out of use;
idle: a standing engine.
- noting any of various objects or assemblages of objects fixed in place or position, unless moved for adjustment or repairs: standing bowsprit.
- [Knots.]noting the part of a rope that is in use and terminates in a knot or the like.
Insidein•side (prep. in′sīd′, in′sīd′;adv. in′sīd′;
adj. in′sīd′, in′-, in′sīd′),USA pronunciation prep.
- on the inner side or part of;
within: inside the circle; inside the envelope.
- prior to the elapse of;
within: He promised to arrive inside an hour.
- in or into the inner part: Please go inside.
- indoors: They play inside on rainy days.
- within one's heart, reason, etc.;
by true nature;
basically: I know inside that he's not guilty. Inside, she's really very shy.
- in prison.
- inside of, [Informal.]within the space or period of: Our car broke down again inside of a mile.
- the inner or internal part;
interior: the inside of the house.
- the inner side or surface: the inside of the hand; He pinned the money to the inside of his jacket.
- Usually, insides. the inner parts of the body, esp. the stomach and intestines: The coffee scalded my insides.
- a select or inner circle of power, prestige, etc.: a man on the inside.
- the shortest of several parallel, curving tracks or lanes;
the part of an oval track closest to the inner rail: The horse came up fast on the inside.
- the inward nature, mind, feelings, etc.
- confidential or secret information.
- an inside passenger or place in a coach, carriage, etc.
- inside out:
- with the inner side reversed to face the outside.
completely: She knew the work inside out.
- situated or being on or in the inside;
internal: an inside seat.
- acting, employed, done, or originating within a building or place: He used to work on the dock but now he has an inside job.
- derived from the inner circle of those concerned in and having private knowledge of a situation: inside information.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) passing between home plate and the batter: The pitch was low and inside.
Anan1 (ən; when stressed an),USA pronunciation indefinite article.
- the form of a before an initial vowel sound (an arch;
an honor) and sometimes, esp. in British English, before an initial unstressed syllable beginning with a silent or weakly pronounced h: an historian.
Openo•pen (ō′pən),USA pronunciation adj.
- not closed or barred at the time, as a doorway by a door, a window by a sash, or a gateway by a gate: to leave the windows open at night.
- (of a door, gate, window sash, or the like) set so as to permit passage through the opening it can be used to close.
- having no means of closing or barring: an open portico.
- having the interior immediately accessible, as a box with the lid raised or a drawer that is pulled out.
- relatively free of obstructions to sight, movement, or internal arrangement: an open floor plan.
- constructed so as to be without cover or enclosure on the top or on some or all sides: an open boat.
- having relatively large or numerous spaces, voids, or intervals: an open architectural screen; open ranks of soldiers.
- perforated or porous: an open texture.
- relatively unoccupied by buildings, fences, trees, etc.: open country.
- not covered or closed;
with certain parts apart: open eyes; open mouth.
- without a covering, esp. a protective covering;
exposed: an open wound; open electrical wires.
- extended or unfolded: an open newspaper.
- without restrictions as to who may participate: an open competition; an open session.
- accessible or available to follow: the only course still open to us.
- not taken or filled;
vacant: Which job is open?
- ready for or carrying on normal trade or business: The new store is now open. The office is open on Saturdays.
- not engaged or committed: Have you any open time on Monday?
- accessible, as to appeals, ideas, or offers: to be open to suggestion.
- exposed to general view or knowledge;
existing, carried on, etc., without concealment: open disregard of the rules.
- acting publicly or without concealment, as a person.
- unreserved, candid, or frank, as persons or their speech, aspect, etc.: an open manner.
- generous, liberal, or bounteous: to give with an open hand.
- liable or subject: open to question; open to retaliation.
unsettled: several open questions.
- without effective or enforced legal, commercial, or moral regulations: an open town.
- unguarded by an opponent: an open wide receiver.
- noting the part of the sea beyond headlands or enclosing areas of land: to sail on the open seas.
- free of ice, as a body of water or a seaport.
- free of navigational hazards: an open coast.
- (of a seaport) available for foreign trade;
not closed by government regulations or by considerations of health.
- (of a microphone) in operation;
- (of a delimiting punctuation mark) occurring at the beginning of a group of words or characters that is set off, as from surrounding text: open parenthesis; open quotes.Cf. close (def. 56).
- not yet balanced or adjusted, as an account.
- not constipated, as the bowels.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue or with a relatively large oral aperture, as the vowel sound of cot compared with that in caught.
- (of a syllable) ending with a vowel.
- (of a consonant) continuant (opposed to stopped).
- [Ling.](of a class of items) readily admitting new members, as the class of nouns, verbs, or adjectives (opposed to closed).
- (of type) in outline form.
- widely spaced or leaded, as printed matter.
- (of an organ pipe) not closed at the far end.
- (of a string) not stopped by a finger.
- (of a note) produced by such a pipe or string or, on a wind instrument, without the aid of a slide, key, etc.
- (of an interval) containing neither endpoint.
- (of a set) consisting of points having neighborhoods wholly contained in the set, as the set of points within a circle.
- (of a map from one topological space to another) having the property that the image of an open set is an open set.
- free from frost;
mild or moderate: an open winter.
- (of a female animal) not pregnant.
- (of a fabric or weave) so loosely woven that spaces are visible between warp and filling yarns.
- to move (a door, window sash, etc.) from a shut or closed position so as to admit of passage.
- to render (a doorway, gateway, window, etc.) unobstructed by moving a door, window sash, etc., away from it.
- to render the interior of (a box, drawer, etc.) readily accessible.
- to clear (a passage, channel, etc.) of obstructions.
- to clear (areas or passages in the body).
- to give access to;
make accessible or available, as for use: to open a port for trade.
- to establish for business purposes or for public use: to open an office.
- to set in action, begin, start, or commence (sometimes fol. by up): to open a campaign.
- to uncover, lay bare, or expose to view.
- to expand, unfold, or spread out: to open a map.
- to make less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: to open ranks.
- to disclose, reveal, or divulge.
- to render accessible to knowledge, enlightenment, sympathy, etc.: to open one's mind.
- to cut, blast, or break into: to open a safe with nitro.
- to make or produce (an opening) by cutting or breaking, or by pushing aside or removing obstructions: to open a way through a crowd.
- to make an incision or opening in: to open a boil.
- to recall or revoke (a judgment, decree, etc.) for the purpose of allowing further contest or delay.
- to make the first statement of (a case) to the court or jury.
- [Cards.]to begin a hand by making (the first bid), placing (the first bet), or playing (a given card or suit) as the lead.
- to sail (a course) so that the apparent location of a distant fixed object changes with relation to a nearer fixed object (sometimes fol. by out).
- to become open, as a door, building, box, or enclosure.
- to afford access: a door that opens into a garden.
- to have an opening, passage, or outlet: The room opens into a corridor.
- (of a building, theater, etc.) to open its doors to the public: The museum opens at one o'clock.
- to begin a session or term, as a school.
- to begin a season, series of performances, or tour, as a theatrical company: The play will open in Boston.
- to begin, start, or commence an activity: The game opened with the national anthem.
- to part, or seem to part, so as to allow or reveal a passage: At last the cliffs opened to show us that we were heading for the sea.
- to become disclosed or revealed.
- to come into view;
become more visible or plain.
- to become receptive to knowledge, sympathy, etc., as the mind.
- to disclose or reveal one's knowledge, thoughts, feelings, etc.
- to unfold or expand, as a blossom, so as to reveal the interior.
- to spread out or expand, as the hand or a fan.
- to spread apart or separate, as pages of a book, newspaper, etc.: Open to page 32.
- to spread or come apart;
burst: The wound opened.
- to become less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: The ranks began to open.
- [Cards.]to make the first bet, bid, or lead in beginning a hand.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to begin to bark, as on the scent of game.
- open up:
- to become or make open.
- to expand, esp. before the eye: A breathtaking panorama opened up as we reached the top of the hill.
- to achieve the initial development of: to open up a business office; to open up trade with China.
- [Slang.]to increase speed or the speed of (a vehicle).
- an open or clear space.
- the open air.
- the open water, as of the sea.
- an opening or aperture.
- an opening or opportunity.
- a contest or tournament in which both amateurs and professionals may compete, esp. in golf and tennis.
- the open:
- the unenclosed or unobstructed country.
- the outdoors: Vacations in the open are fine for the entire family.
- the condition of being unconcealed, recognized, or publicly known: The scandal is now out in the open.
Feetfeet (fēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of foot.
- drag one's feet, to act or proceed slowly or without enthusiasm;
to be reluctant to act, comply, etc.: We can't begin the project until the steering committee stops dragging its feet.
- on one's feet:
- in a standing position.
- in an independent or secure position: The loan helped him get on his feet again.
- in a restored or recovered state;
able to continue: Psychotherapy helped her get back on her feet after her breakdown.
- sit at the feet of, to attend upon as a disciple or follower: American writers and painters no longer sit at the feet of Europeans.
- stand on one's own feet:
- to be financially self-supporting.
- to be independent: Overprotective parents do not prepare their children to stand on their own feet.Also, stand on one's own two feet.
- sweep one off one's feet, to impress or overwhelm by ability, enthusiasm, or charm: The gaiety of the occasion swept them off their feet.
Hi peoples, this image is about Door Boots #1 Man Wearing Old Boots Standing Inside An Open Door, Feet Only. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1079 x 793. This image's file size is just 99 KB. If You desired to save This post to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Door Boots.
To take pleasure from the Door Boots #1 Man Wearing Old Boots Standing Inside An Open Door, Feet Only's sweetness that a park bench is created by you at home desired comfy and a nice. When choosing a playground bench, some items you should consider, it appears working brilliantly and desirable. On picking out a playground table from your home graphic these tips dotcom. Tips about Choosing a Door Boots such as:
Select the substance chair allweather. For example, iron substance, wood, teak, iron (ironwood). Design a park table having a design similar to park's notion you have. Paint is a two- in concluding a park table, content is frequently found. Select paint that's a coating of - anti, UV -mildew, and marked gogreen, so that the colour keep going longer despite regular rainfall and sun exposure.
For anyone of you who would like to produce a park table that is lasting, observe the location of not to mistaken position the bench that may weaken the thought of backyard that is minimalist and the position that you generate. With laying backyard desk with benches that one principle combine.