NatchezNatch•ez (nach′iz),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ez for 2.
- a port in SW Mississippi, on the Mississippi River. 22,015.
- a member of an extinct Muskhogean Indian tribe once living on the lower Mississippi River.
Tracetrace1 (trās),USA pronunciation n., v., traced, trac•ing.
- a surviving mark, sign, or evidence of the former existence, influence, or action of some agent or event;
vestige: traces of an advanced civilization among the ruins.
- a barely discernible indication or evidence of some quantity, quality, characteristic, expression, etc.: a trace of anger in his tone.
- an extremely small amount of some chemical component: a trace of copper in its composition.
- traces, the series of footprints left by an animal.
- the track left by the passage of a person, animal, or object: the trace of her skates on the ice.
- [Meteorol.]precipitation of less than 0.005 in. (0.127 mm).
- a trail or path, esp. through wild or open territory, made by the passage of people, animals, or vehicles.
- a tracing, drawing, or sketch of something.
- a lightly drawn line, as the record drawn by a self-registering instrument.
- the intersection of two planes, or of a plane and a surface.
- the sum of the elements along the principal diagonal of a square matrix.
- the geometric locus of an equation.
- the visible line or lines produced on the screen of a cathode-ray tube by the deflection of the electron beam.
- [Ling.](in generative grammar) a construct that is phonologically empty but serves to mark the place in the surface structure of a sentence from which a noun phrase has been moved by a transformational operation.
- [Obs.]a footprint.
- to follow the footprints, track, or traces of.
- to follow, make out, or determine the course or line of, esp. by going backward from the latest evidence, nearest existence, etc.: to trace one's ancestry to the Pilgrims.
- to follow (footprints, evidence, the history or course of something, etc.).
- to follow the course, development, or history of: to trace a political movement.
- to ascertain by investigation;
discover: The police were unable to trace his whereabouts.
- to draw (a line, outline, figure, etc.).
- to make a plan, diagram, or map of.
- to copy (a drawing, plan, etc.) by following the lines of the original on a superimposed transparent sheet.
- to mark or ornament with lines, figures, etc.
- to make an impression or imprinting of (a design, pattern, etc.).
- (of a self-registering instrument) to print in a curved, broken, or wavy-lined manner.
- to put down in writing.
- to go back in history, ancestry, or origin;
date back in time: Her family traces back to Paul Revere.
- to follow a course, trail, etc.;
make one's way.
- (of a self-registering instrument) to print a record in a curved, broken, or wavy-lined manner.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
TennesseeTen•nes•see (ten′ə sē′),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the SE United States. 4,590,750;
42,246 sq. mi. (109,415 sq. km). Cap.: Nashville. Abbr.: TN (for use with zip code), Tenn.
- a river flowing from E Tennessee through N Alabama, W Tennessee, and SW Kentucky into the Ohio near Paducah. 652 mi. (1050 km) long.
Statestate (stāt),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., stat•ed, stat•ing.
- the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
- the condition of matter with respect to structure, form, constitution, phase, or the like: water in a gaseous state.
- status, rank, or position in life;
station: He dresses in a manner befitting his state.
- the style of living befitting a person of wealth and high rank: to travel in state.
- a particular condition of mind or feeling: to be in an excited state.
- an abnormally tense, nervous, or perturbed condition: He's been in a state since hearing about his brother's death.
- a politically unified people occupying a definite territory;
- the territory, or one of the territories, of a government.
- (sometimes cap.) any of the bodies politic which together make up a federal union, as in the United States of America.
- the body politic as organized for civil rule and government (distinguished from church).
- the operations or activities of a central civil government: affairs of state.
- (cap.) Also called State Department. [Informal.]the Department of State.
- a set of copies of an edition of a publication which differ from others of the same printing because of additions, corrections, or transpositions made during printing or at any time before publication.
- lie in state, (of a corpse) to be exhibited publicly with honors before burial: The president's body lay in state for two days.
- the States, the United States (usually used outside its borders): After a year's study in Spain, he returned to the States.
- of or pertaining to the central civil government or authority.
- made, maintained, or chartered by or under the authority of one of the commonwealths that make up a federal union: a state highway; a state bank.
- characterized by, attended with, or involving ceremony: a state dinner.
- used on or reserved for occasions of ceremony.
stat′a•ble, state′a•ble, adj.
- to declare definitely or specifically: She stated her position on the case.
- to set forth formally in speech or writing: to state a hypothesis.
- to set forth in proper or definite form: to state a problem.
- to say.
- to fix or settle, as by authority.
Hi guys, this image is about Natchez Trace Cabins #6 Tennessee State Parks. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1782 x 743. It's file size is only 318 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Natchez Trace Cabins.
Right now there have now been types and various sorts of Natchez Trace Cabins which are sold so on the marketplace. Nevertheless, when your requirements are not matched by the cabinets inside the home inside the kind so that continues to be in the marketplace, book yourself in the suppliers or builders will be the best way. You need to be certain to cover attention to the budget which you have designed. You'll be able to pick units in the kitchen that may be built to reduce the budget if you find a budget exceeds the limit.
For example, handle manufactured from nickel around the gates of one's kitchen cabinets can give a vintage look, while the handle bronze offer a modern hint, and handle chrome is the best decision for a glistening look, or it is possible to select a stylish fashion utilizing gem content so as to make the kitchen at home can look more attractive and stylish experience.
Your kitchen cabinets are constructed will give exactly the same result from the cupboard assembly seed but with a price that is cheaper, make sure you make a guide book as well as all the vital equipment showing how to build kitchen cupboards about the right. it provides a factor that is very helpful to show Natchez Trace Cabins, although the ultimate details might appear simple. Select the handle is best for units in your kitchen's style and design. You've a number of components to select from.