Easyeas•y (ē′zē),USA pronunciation adj., eas•i•er, eas•i•est, adv., n.
- not hard or difficult;
requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy victory.
- free from pain, discomfort, worry, or care: He led an easy life.
- providing or conducive to ease or comfort;
comfortable: an easy stance; an easy relationship.
- fond of or given to ease;
easygoing: an easy disposition.
- not harsh or strict;
lenient: an easy master.
- not burdensome or oppressive: easy terms on a loan.
- not difficult to influence or overcome;
compliant: an easy prey; an easy mark.
- free from formality, constraint, or embarrassment: He has an easy manner.
- effortlessly clear and fluent: an easy style of writing.
- readily comprehended or mastered: an easy language to learn.
- not tight or constricting: an easy fit.
- not forced or hurried;
moderate: an easy pace.
- not steep;
gradual: an easy flight of stairs.
- (of a commodity) not difficult to obtain;
in plentiful supply and often weak in price.
- (of the market) not characterized by eager demand.
- (of a bilge) formed in a long curve so as to make a gradual transition between the bottom and sides of a vessel;
- (of the run of a hull) having gently curved surfaces leading from the middle body to the stern;
- in an easy manner;
comfortably: to go easy; take it easy.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter E.
Loadload (lōd),USA pronunciation n.
- anything put in or on something for conveyance or transportation;
cargo: The truck carried a load of watermelons.
- the quantity that can be or usually is carried at one time, as in a cart.
- this quantity taken as a unit of measure or weight or a discrete quantity (usually used in combination): carload; wagonload.
- the quantity borne or sustained by something;
burden: a tree weighed down by its load of fruit.
- the weight supported by a structure or part.
- the amount of work assigned to or to be done by a person, team, department, machine, or mechanical system: a reasonable load of work.
- something that weighs down or oppresses like a burden;
onus: Supporting her younger brothers has been a heavy load for her.
- loads, [Informal.]a great quantity or number: loads of fun; loads of people.
- the charge for a firearm.
- a commission charged to buyers of mutual-fund shares.
- [Engin.]any of the forces that a structure is calculated to oppose, comprising any unmoving and unvarying force(dead load), any load from wind or earthquake, and any other moving or temporary force(live load).
- the power delivered by a generator, motor, power station, or transformer.
- a device that receives power.
- [Mech.]the external resistance overcome by an engine, dynamo, or the like, under given conditions, measured and expressed in terms of the power required.
- [Geol.]the burden of sediment being carried by a stream or river. Cf. bed load.
- [Slang.]a sufficient amount of liquor drunk to cause intoxication: He's got a load on tonight.
- get a load of, [Slang.]
- to look at;
- to listen to with interest: Did you get a load of what she said?
- to put a load on or in;
fill: to load a ship.
- to supply abundantly, lavishly, or excessively with something (often fol. by down): They loaded us down with gifts.
- to weigh down, burden, or oppress (often fol. by down, with, on, etc.): to feel loaded down with responsibilities; to load oneself with obligations.
- to insert a charge, projectile, etc., into (a firearm).
- to place (film, tape, etc.) into a camera or other device: He loaded the film into the camera.
- to place film, tape, etc., into (a camera or other device): How do you load this camera?
- to take on as a load: a ship loading coal.
- to add to the weight of, sometimes fraudulently: The silver candlesticks were loaded with lead.
- [Insurance.]to increase (the net premium) by adding charges, as for expenses.
- to add additional or prejudicial meaning to (a statement, question, etc.): The attorney kept loading his questions in the hope of getting the reply he wanted.
- to overcharge (a word, expression, etc.) with extraneous values of emotion, sentiment, or the like: emotion that loads any reference to home, flag, and mother.
- to weight (dice) so that they will always come to rest with particular faces upward.
- [Baseball.]to have or put runners at (first, second, and third bases): They loaded the bases with two out in the eighth inning.
- [Fine Arts.]
- to place a large amount of pigment on (a brush).
- to apply a thick layer of pigment to (a canvas).
- (of metal being deep-drawn) to become welded to (the drawing tool).
- (of material being ground) to fill the depressions in the surface of (a grinding wheel).
- (in powder metallurgy) to fill the cavity of (a die).
- to bring (a program or data) into main storage from external or auxiliary storage.
- to place (an input/output medium) into an appropriate device, as by inserting a disk into a disk drive.
- [Elect.]to add (a power-absorbing device) to an electric circuit.
- to put on or take on a load, as of passengers or goods: The bus usually loads at the side door.
- to load a firearm.
- to enter a carrier or conveyance (usually fol. by into): The students loaded quickly into the buses.
- to become filled or occupied: The ship loaded with people in only 15 minutes.
- load the dice, to put someone or something in a advantageous or disadvantageous position;
affect or influence the result: Lack of sufficient education loaded the dice against him as a candidate for the job.
- loads, [Informal.]very much;
a great deal: Thanks loads. It would help loads if you sent some money.
Ovenov•en (uv′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a chamber or compartment, as in a stove, for baking, roasting, heating, drying, etc.
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Easy Load Oven Drawer ( Oven Drawer #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 5560 x 3707. This picture's file size is just 2194 KB. Wether You want to save This photo to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Oven Drawer.
You're among those who tend spend time athome and seldom to be chaotic? Don't make it as a screen to own plants at home. But, needless to say, because it is influential with regards to picking a Easy Load Oven Drawer ( Oven Drawer #4), you have to buy the best plant. If you are those types of who quite active, greater utilization of tropical crops for maintenance is relatively easy.
Different plants that you can pick are Sansevieria. Remedy is similar to a cactus, but you should select a diverse box due to the measurement that is larger Sansevieria. Whatever box you choose, try to make sure that it has a discharge opening at the end. Flat water in a container can lead pan putting locations become causing the onset of root rot and muddy, moist. When possible, please additionally select Oven Drawer which have legs for easy discharge.
Cactus, like, simply needs a minor water within their attention which means you do not require attention that is too much to it. To help you choose a tiny pan anyway generally, cacti are sold in modest dimensions. Select a shade pot that suits the general layout design of the household.