Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Oror1 (ôr; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.
- (used to connect alternative terms for the same thing): the Hawaiian, or Sandwich, Islands.
- (used in correlation): either … or; or … or; whether … or.
- (used to correct or rephrase what was previously said): His autobiography, or rather memoirs, will soon be ready for publication.
or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.
- [Logic.]the connective used in disjunction.
Almondal•mond (ä′mənd, am′ənd; spelling pron. al′mənd),USA pronunciation n.
- the nutlike kernel of the fruit of either of two trees, Prunus dulcis(sweet almond) or P. dulcis amara(bitter almond), which grow in warm temperate regions.
- the tree itself.
- a delicate, pale tan.
- anything shaped like an almond, esp. an ornament.
al′mond•like′, al′mond•y, adj.
- of the color, taste, or shape of an almond.
- made or flavored with almonds: almond cookies.
Hi guys, this image is about White Or Almond ( Bathtubs For Mobile Homes #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 525 x 394. This blog post's file size is only 26 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Bathtubs For Mobile Homes.
Bathtubs For Mobile Homes continues to be selected from the newly married couple to perform the house. Along with its layout that is modern but nevertheless easy, this desk also been on account of several advantages such as for instance might be used as a way of gathering your family, a child's understanding together, a spot to place the kitchen gear etc.
This stand is generally along with a-mini kitchen but can also be added to another place. Pricing table can be cheaper than additional stand due to its small-size. There is no injury in hearing some style multifunctional club table below for motivation, if you like to purchase this table.
The White Or Almond ( Bathtubs For Mobile Homes #2) suitable for kitchen space's current kind. This mini-table includes a glossy square appearance to produce it search more respectable to get an energetic couple that is young. Modern platforms washed thus didn't devote long a new couple that are super busy and will also be quicker treated.