Amazon.com: Office Space: Jennifer Aniston, Ron Livingston, Mike Judge, Daniel Rappaport: Amazon Digital Services LLC ( Office Space Pictures Good Ideas #8) Photos Album
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
JenniferJen•ni•fer ( jen′ə fər),USA pronunciation n.
- a female given name, form of Guinevere.
AmazonAm•a•zon (am′ə zon′, -zən),USA pronunciation n.
- a river in N South America, flowing E from the Peruvian Andes through N Brazil to the Atlantic Ocean: the largest river in the world in volume of water carried. 3900 mi. (6280 km) long.
- [Class. Myth.]one of a race of female warriors said to dwell near the Black Sea.
- one of a fabled tribe of female warriors in South America.
- (often l.c.) a tall, powerful, aggressive woman.
- See Amazon ant.
- any of several green parrots of the genus Amazona, of tropical America, often kept as pets.
Servicesserv•ice1 (sûr′vis),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -iced, -ic•ing.
- an act of helpful activity;
aid: to do someone a service.
- the supplying or supplier of utilities or commodities, as water, electricity, or gas, required or demanded by the public.
- the providing or a provider of accommodation and activities required by the public, as maintenance, repair, etc.: The manufacturer guarantees service and parts.
- the organized system of apparatus, appliances, employees, etc., for supplying some accommodation required by the public: a television repair service.
- the supplying or a supplier of public communication and transportation: telephone service; bus service.
- the performance of duties or the duties performed as or by a waiter or servant;
occupation or employment as a waiter or servant.
- employment in any duties or work for a person, organization, government, etc.
- a department of public employment, an administrative division of a government, or the body of public servants in it: the diplomatic service.
- the duty or work of public servants.
- the serving of a sovereign, state, or government in some official capacity.
- the armed forces: in the service.
- a branch of the armed forces, as the army or navy: Which service were you in during the war?
- [Ordn.]the actions required in loading and firing a cannon: service of the piece.
- Often, services. the performance of any duties or work for another;
helpful or professional activity: medical services.
- something made or done by a commercial organization for the public benefit and without regard to direct profit: Certain books are published at a loss as a public service.
- Also called divine service. public religious worship according to prescribed form and order.
- a ritual or form prescribed for public worship or for some particular occasion: the marriage service.
- the serving of God by obedience, piety, etc.: voluntary service.
- a musical setting of the sung portions of a liturgy.
- a set of dishes, utensils, etc., for general table use or for particular use: a tea service; service for eight.
- See answering service.
- the serving of a process or writ upon a person.
- tarred spun yarn or other small stuff for covering the exterior of a rope.
- (in tennis, badminton, handball, etc.)
- the act or manner of putting the ball or shuttlecock into play;
- the ball or shuttlecock as put into play.
- the mating of a female animal with the male.
- at someone's service, ready to be of help or use to someone;
at one's disposal: You will have an English-speaking guide at your service.
- be of service, to be helpful or useful: If we can be of service, do not hesitate to call.
- of service;
- of, pertaining to, or used by servants, delivery people, etc., or in serving food: service stairs; the service pieces in a set of dishes.
- supplying aids or services rather than products or goods: Medicine is one of the service professions.
- supplying maintenance and repair: He operates a service center for electrical appliances.
- of, for, or pertaining to the armed forces of a country or one of them: a service academy.
- charged for providing service: a service fee of 15 percent on the restaurant check.
- providing, authorizing, or guaranteeing service: a service industry; a service contract.
- to make fit for use;
restore to condition for service: to service an automobile.
- to supply with aid, information, or other incidental services.
- (of a male animal) to mate with (a female animal).
- [Finance.]to pay off (a debt) over a period of time, as by meeting periodic interest payments.
Hi there, this picture is about Amazon.com: Office Space: Jennifer Aniston, Ron Livingston, Mike Judge, Daniel Rappaport: Amazon Digital Services LLC ( Office Space Pictures Good Ideas #8). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 912 x 513. This attachment's file size is just 65 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Office Space Pictures.
You can finish the design by the addition of designs interesting in-it and linked by inserting a small carpet. This carpeting is likely to be tied as well as all-the things in a good view.
Thus, it is vital that you have the capacity to organize work house nice and relaxed. Since to have a cozy Office Space Pictures, we are going to experience enjoy performing their everyday work-day for most of US experience bored and tired.
That Work Place Decorating Tips to Defeat Boredom in Function could very well be suggestions and insight for the interior-design of one's dream home. The office is just a location where we spend some time performing our work that is everyday. There are also currently stating that the workplace is a minute home than households.