HowardHow•ard (hou′ərd),USA pronunciation n.
- Catherine, c1520–42, fifth wife of Henry VIII.
- Sir Ebenezer, 1850–1928, English town planner.
- Henry. See Surrey, Henry Howard, Earl of.
- John Winston, born 1939, prime minister of Australia since 1996.
- Leslie (Leslie Stainer), 1893–1943, English actor.
- Roy Wilson, 1883–1964, U.S. editor and newspaper publisher.Sidney (Coe) (kō),USA pronunciation 1891–1939, U.S. playwright and short-story writer.
- a male given name: from a Germanic word meaning "brave heart.''
Millermill•er (mil′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who owns or operates a mill, esp. a mill that grinds grain into flour.
- See milling machine.
- any moth, esp. of the family Noctuidae, having wings that appear powdery.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Clockclock1 (klok),USA pronunciation n.
- an instrument for measuring and recording time, esp. by mechanical means, usually with hands or changing numbers to indicate the hour and minute: not designed to be worn or carried about.
- See time clock.
- a meter or other device, as a speedometer or taximeter, for measuring and recording speed, distance covered, or other quantitative functioning.
- See biological clock.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Horologium.
- the circuit in a digital computer that provides a common reference train of electronic pulses for all other circuits.
- around the clock:
- during all 24 hours;
- without stopping for rest;
tirelessly: working around the clock to stem the epidemic.
- clean (someone's) clock, to defeat;
- kill the clock, to use up as much game time as possible when one is winning, as to protect a lead in basketball, ice hockey, or football. Also, run out the clock.
- stop the clock, to postpone an official or legal deadline by ceasing to count the hours that elapse, as when a new union contract must be agreed upon before an old contract runs out.
- to time, test, or determine by means of a clock or watch: The racehorse was clocked at two minutes thirty seconds.
- to strike sharply or heavily: Somebody clocked him on the face.
- clock in, to begin work, esp. by punching a time clock: She clocked in at 9 on the dot.
- clock out, to end work, esp. by punching a time clock: He clocked out early yesterday.
Hi , this blog post is about Howard Miller Berkley Table Clock ( Howard Miller Desk Clocks Nice Design #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1785 x 2553. It's file size is only 396 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Howard Miller Desk Clocks.
Before speaking about Howard Miller Berkley Table Clock ( Howard Miller Desk Clocks Nice Design #1), on deciding on the best furniture to your house we would want to speak about some tips. First, pick proportionally sized furniture. In the variety of furniture within the inside of the room minimalist variety that was living 45 should really be kept healthy together with your family area minimalist's size. Should pick coffeetable that is small and a chair were relaxed as well as in harmony using the room.
Use carpet. In some houses you will not even find a seat but carpeting that is soft to get guests while resting crosslegged with cushions stay massive as Western-model residences.
The main difficulty within the design of Howard Miller Berkley Table Clock ( Howard Miller Desk Clocks Nice Design #1) are normal to middleclass people in the capital is restricted space. As it could be circumvented by deciding on the best decor, but do not worry. Two important things you should consider in order to demarcate the household's privacy before developing your living room could be the bedroom isn't disturbed.
Select brightly colored wall colour. This can provide wider-than shades that are dark to the illusion of place becomes visible.
Make use of a mirror. Putting a large mirror inside the family room likewise gives the impression be treated.