Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Rentalsrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Northernnorth•ern (nôr′ᵺərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- lying toward or situated in the north.
- directed or proceeding northward.
- coming from the north, as a wind.
- (often cap.) of or pertaining to the North, esp. the northern U.S.
- north of the celestial equator or of the zodiac: a northern constellation.
- a person living in a northern region or country.
- (cap.) a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and a four-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
IrelandIre•land (īər′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- John, 1838–1918, U.S. Roman Catholic clergyman and social reformer, born in Ireland: archbishop of St. Paul, Minn., 1888–1918.
- Also called Emerald Isle. Latin,Hibernia. a large western island of the British Isles, comprising Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. 4,991,556;
32,375 sq. mi. (83,850 sq. km).
- Republic of. Formerly, Irish Free State (1922–37), Eire (1937–49). a republic occupying most of the island of Ireland. 3,555,500;
27,137 sq. mi. (70,285 sq. km). Cap.: Dublin. Irish, Eire.
- a coat of arms blazoned as follows: Azure, a harp or stringed argent.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Cottage Rentals Northern Ireland Pictures #1 Astee, Ballybunion, County Kerry. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 518 x 389. This image's file size is just 36 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Cottage Rentals Northern Ireland.
Are you still while in the mood to cook while in the home were dirty? Must be tricky? Cooking is an activity that involves thoughts. In case your dinners is likewise crazy if you are experiencing uncomfortable consequently of the atmosphere of the kitchen, Cottage Rentals Northern Ireland Pictures #1 Astee, Ballybunion, County Kerry might be projected. Retaining the kitchen to keep it clean and clean isn't a straightforward point.
Especially if your kitchen gear has already been so much. As well as the food substances and herbs are dispersed. Should you choose not set a superb Cottage Rentals Northern Ireland method, you could be lacking the cooking disposition. You can taste the food isn't as expected even when pushed. You will need a storage process in a kitchen that is effective. Cooking utensils, food herbs and substances not just safely and to be stored neatly but additionally within easy reach. How-to? Let's appear together.
Create Cabinets For Electronics. Create a holder that'll hold things that are comparable so you are simple to classify them. Accumulation of equivalent materials in a single spot aid and will simplify the research if they require back.