Floatfloat (flōt),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to rest or remain on the surface of a liquid;
be buoyant: The hollow ball floated.
- to move gently on the surface of a liquid;
drift along: The canoe floated downstream.
- to rest or move in a liquid, the air, etc.: a balloon floating on high.
- to move lightly and gracefully: She floated down the stairs.
- to move or hover before the eyes or in the mind: Romantic visions floated before his eyes.
- to pass from one person to another: A nasty rumor about his firm is floating around town.
- to be free from attachment or involvement.
- to move or drift about: to float from place to place.
- to vacillate (often fol. by between).
- to be launched, as a company, scheme, etc.
- (of a currency) to be allowed to fluctuate freely in the foreign-exchange market instead of being exchanged at a fixed rate.
- (of an interest rate) to change periodically according to money-market conditions.
- [Com.]to be in circulation, as an acceptance;
be awaiting maturity.
- to cause to float.
- to cover with water or other liquid;
- to launch (a company, scheme, etc.);
- to issue on the stock market in order to raise money, as stocks or bonds.
- to let (a currency or interest rate) fluctuate in the foreign-exchange or money market.
- to make smooth with a float, as the surface of plaster.
- [Theat.]to lay down (a flat), usually by bracing the bottom edge of the frame with the foot and allowing the rest to fall slowly to the floor.
- something that floats, as a raft.
- something for buoying up.
- an inflated bag to sustain a person in water;
- (in certain types of tanks, cisterns, etc.) a device, as a hollow ball, that through its buoyancy automatically regulates the level, supply, or outlet of a liquid.
- a floating platform attached to a wharf, bank, or the like, and used as a landing.
- a hollow, boatlike structure under the wing or fuselage of a seaplane or flying boat, keeping it afloat in water.
- [Angling.]a piece of cork or other material for supporting a baited line in the water and indicating by its movements when a fish bites.
- an inflated organ that supports an animal in the water.
- a vehicle bearing a display, usually an elaborate tableau, in a parade or procession: Each class prepared a float for the football pageant.
- a glass of fruit juice or soft drink with one or more scoops of ice cream floating in it: a root-beer float.
- (esp. in the northeastern U.S.) a milk shake with one or more scoops of ice cream floating in it.
- paddle1 (def. 6).
- [Banking.]uncollected checks and commercial paper in process of transfer from bank to bank.
- the total amount of any cost-of-living or other variable adjustments added to an employee's pay or a retiree's benefits: a float of $6 per month on top of Social Security benefits.
- an act or instance of floating, as a currency on the foreign-exchange market.
- a flat tool for spreading and smoothing plaster or stucco.
- a tool for polishing marble.
- a single-cut file of moderate smoothness.
- a loose-fitting, sometimes very full dress without a waistline.
- (in weaving and knitting) a length of yarn that extends over several rows or stitches without being interworked.
- [Brit.]a sum of money used by a storekeeper to provide change for the till at the start of a day's business.
- [Brit.]a small vehicle, usually battery powered, used to make deliveries, as of milk.
- a low-bodied dray for transporting heavy goods.
- loose fragments of rock, ore, etc., that have been moved from one place to another by the action of wind, water, etc.
- ore that has been washed downhill from an orebody and is found lying on the surface of the ground.
- any mineral in suspension in water.
- Usually, floats. [Brit. Theat.]footlights.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Hello there, this post is about Humanscale Float Table #1 Humanscale. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 907 x 1008. It's file size is only 52 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Humanscale Float Table.
For some reason, before selecting drapes for that rooms within your home, the following more in depth elaboration tips on HOWTO choose the Humanscale Float Table #1 Humanscale. Often we noticed that the layer is too large or too tiny for the window and put-up drapes at home. This encounter definitely do not wish you back, therefore begin to gauge the dimension of your place window just before blinds that are purchase. Measure the window both the window itself's size or size.
Not only that, we need also to measure width and the length of the wall where the screen is located. This really is to determine whether you will want type of large curtains holding right down to feel modest curtains that have a measurement bear or the floor. As well as adjusting how big is the surfaces along with the windows, drapes dimension was ofcourse tailored towards the purpose area where the drapes will undoubtedly be placed.
The designs blinds holding down could be the most suitable if the drapes will undoubtedly be used for bedrooms. Are you aware that family room the Humanscale Float Table are measured bear is the most suitable.