Headache Rack Cab Guard W/mini Vault, 2 Chain Hangers, Tray ( 68\ ( Headache Rack Chain Hangers #6) Pictures Gallery
Headachehead•ache (hed′āk′),USA pronunciation n.
- a pain located in the head, as over the eyes, at the temples, or at the base of the skull.
- an annoying or bothersome person, situation, activity, etc.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Guardguard (gärd),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to keep safe from harm or danger;
watch over: to guard the ruler.
- to keep under close watch in order to prevent escape, misconduct, etc.: to guard a prisoner.
- to keep under control or restraint as a matter of caution or prudence: to guard one's temper.
- to provide or equip with some safeguard or protective appliance, as to prevent loss, injury, etc.
- to position oneself so as to obstruct or impede the movement or progress of (an opponent on offense): The linebacker moved to his right to guard the end going out for a pass.
- to protect (a piece or a square) by placing a piece in a supportive or defensive position relative to it.
- to take precautions (usually fol. by against): to guard against errors.
- to give protection;
- a person or group of persons that guards, protects, or keeps a protective or restraining watch.
- a person who keeps watch over prisoners or others under restraint.
- a body of people, esp. soldiers, charged with guarding a place from disturbance, theft, fire, etc.
- a close watch, as over a prisoner or other person under restraint: to be kept under guard.
- a device, appliance, or attachment that prevents injury, loss, etc.
- something intended or serving to guard or protect;
safeguard: insurance as a guard against disasters.
- a posture of defense or readiness, as in fencing, boxing, or bayonet drill.
- either of the linemen stationed between a tackle and the center.
- the position played by this lineman.
- [Basketball.]either of the players stationed in the backcourt.
- a piece that supports or defends another.
- [Cards.]a low card that is held with a high card of the same suit and that enables the holder to save the high card for a later trick.
- a railroad conductor.
- Guards, the name of certain bodies of troops in the British army.
- off guard, unprepared;
unwary: The blow from behind caught him off guard.Also, off one's guard.
- on guard, vigilant;
wary: on guard against dishonest merchants.Also, on one's guard.
- stand guard over, to watch over;
protect: The dog stood guard over his wounded master.
Chainchain (chān),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of objects connected one after the other, usually in the form of a series of metal rings passing through one another, used either for various purposes requiring a flexible tie with high tensile strength, as for hauling, supporting, or confining, or in various ornamental and decorative forms.
- Often, chains. something that binds or restrains;
bond: the chain of timidity; the chains of loyalty.
- shackles or fetters: to place a prisoner in chains.
servitude: to live one's life in chains.
- [Naut.](in a sailing vessel) the area outboard at the foot of the shrouds of a mast: the customary position of the leadsman in taking soundings.
- See tire chain.
- a series of things connected or following in succession: a chain of events.
- a range of mountains.
- a number of similar establishments, as banks, theaters, or hotels, under one ownership or management.
- two or more atoms of the same element, usually carbon, attached as in a chain. Cf. ring1 (def. 17).
- [Survey., Civ. Engin.]
- a distance-measuring device consisting of a chain of 100 links of equal length, having a total length either of 66 ft. (20 m)(Gunter's chain or surveyor's chain) or of 100 ft. (30 m)(engineer's chain).
- a unit of length equal to either of these.
- a graduated steel tape used for distance measurements. Abbr.: ch
- See totally ordered set.
- [Football.]a chain 10 yd. (9 m) in length for determining whether a first down has been earned.
- drag the chain, [Australian Slang.]to lag behind or shirk one's fair share of work.
- in the chains, standing outboard on the channels or in some similar place to heave the lead to take soundings.
- to fasten or secure with a chain: to chain a dog to a post.
- to confine or restrain: His work chained him to his desk.
- to measure (a distance on the ground) with a chain or tape.
- to link (related items, as records in a file or portions of a program) together, esp. so that items can be run in sequence.
- to make (a chain stitch or series of chain stitches), as in crocheting.
- to form or make a chain.
Traytray1 (trā),USA pronunciation n.
- a flat, shallow container or receptacle made of wood, metal, etc., usually with slightly raised edges, used for carrying, holding, or displaying articles of food, glass, china, etc.
- a removable receptacle of this shape in a cabinet, box, trunk, or the like, sometimes forming a drawer.
- a tray and its contents: to order a breakfast tray from room service.
Hi , this image is about Headache Rack Cab Guard W/mini Vault, 2 Chain Hangers, Tray ( 68\ ( Headache Rack Chain Hangers #6). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 532 x 465. It's file size is just 40 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Headache Rack Chain Hangers.
There are many paint accessible which contain mildew ides when Headache Rack Cab Guard W/mini Vault, 2 Chain Hangers, Tray ( 68\ ( Headache Rack Chain Hangers #6) that are susceptible to form and shape. However, generally, colour produced specifically for the restroom is ample. Be sure the region on the limit or wall that is typically included in the gear should really be tightly-closed in order never to remove. Remember, it is safer to prevent the reason for the issue than to include it. Some opportunities the conduit, are far more more likely to cause problems in-time. They should instantly do caulking to stop harm later. Baseboard is another area that will crash coloring.
Ensure shedding paint and the blobs fail to eliminate precisely. For applying colour sand all materials to supply an excellent base. Before the last coat, join should really be reclaimed after priming.
Before utilising tub or the bath, wait several days for your fresh Headache Rack Cab Guard W/mini Vault, 2 Chain Hangers, Tray ( 68\ ( Headache Rack Chain Hangers #6) to be regulated completely. Also to reduce damage's risk, constantly be sure to use the ventilator, and abandon the door open once the bathroom is not used.