AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Academya•cad•e•my (ə kad′ə mē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mies.
- a secondary or high school, esp. a private one.
- a school or college for special instruction or training in a subject: a military academy.
- an association or institution for the advancement of art, literature, or science: the National Academy of Arts and Letters.
- a group of authorities and leaders in a field of scholarship, art, etc., who are often permitted to dictate standards, prescribe methods, and criticize new ideas.
- the Academy:
- the Platonic school of philosophy or its adherents.
- academe (def. 3).
- See French Academy.
- See Royal Academy.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Hello folks, this attachment is about American Academy Of Family Physicians ( Chronic Blood In Stool #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 770 x 868. It's file size is just 93 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Chronic Blood In Stool.
Due to the significance of the bedroom's big event, we should discuss the designs that are best bedroom. We must pick color and the layout that can make us realize peace of luxury and mind. Solace will be encouraged by a room layout that in an evening that is hectic. By having a place with good Chronic Blood In Stool colour can be quite a luxury alone you will notice.
This coloring is really blends properly with the color palate and accessories used in this bedroom develop room design with shade choices above might help you determine your own property on the colour scheme that is most relaxed for you. Of choosing the shade that was right, the rooms are well designed first. Choosing a color-scheme that you want and allow you to experience many comfy will be the point that is most significant that you need to contemplate. Don't neglect to be sure that whatsoever color mix you select must correspond to every depth within your bedroom.
When paired with the appropriate accent shades like shades-of gold, blue green that is light American Academy Of Family Physicians ( Chronic Blood In Stool #1) may be cool hues for the bedroom. Shining extras will make your room more stunning and comfortable. It's the use of orange color it is the most effective shade for that room and was spot on, not soothing although too shiny.