This image of Forest Log Cabin Holidays have 6 images , they are Compare Cabin Types, Forest Log Cabin Holidays #2 Peace And Tranquillity Deep In The Forest, Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire, Forest Log Cabin Holidays Great Pictures #4 Forest Of Dean, Gloucestershire, Forest Holidays Forest Of Dean Places To Stay Self Catering Large, Unique Sleeps. Here are the photos:
The image about Forest Log Cabin Holidays was posted at January 11, 2018 at 11:47 am. This image is uploaded at the Cabin category. Forest Log Cabin Holidays is labelled with Forest Log Cabin Holidays, Forest, Log, Cabin, Holidays..
Forestfor•est (fôr′ist, for′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a large tract of land covered with trees and underbrush; woodland.
- the trees on such a tract: to cut down a forest.
- a tract of wooded grounds in England formerly belonging to the sovereign and set apart for game.
- a thick cluster of vertical objects: a forest of church spires.
- to supply or cover with trees;
convert into a forest.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Holidayshol•i•day (hol′i dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
- any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day).
- a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.
- a religious feast day;
holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
- Sometimes, holidays. [Chiefly Brit.]a period of cessation from work or one of recreation;
- an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.
- of or pertaining to a festival;
joyous: a holiday mood.
- suitable for a holiday: holiday attire.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to vacation: to holiday at the seaside.
Forest Log Cabin Holidays Set aren't for everybody, but if you've an understanding of the great collections in craft and structure, you really like modern bedrooms. Now, you almost certainly don't know how to develop the ideal modern room layout and you might believe that it is a thing that the custom celebrities are responsible for, however, you also can feel your home for it, using a little shopping carefully.
the furniture is sharp and clean in-design along with rather, the bedroom pieces are contemporary and it is generally a signature slice that may often survive on its own or work with others. You must start with the bed as this will be the center of your bedroom museum present.
Oftentimes, you must think about a contemporary room like producing your room just like a memorial, set. The bedroom and bedroom collection that is current allows a modern art museum to be created by you in your bedroom. Remember, after the purpose while in the type of contemporary furniture, the pieces are certainly able to do their work, but the emotion of the memorial comes in the fact they lack the design ornaments.