The image of Death Star Control Room have 8 photos , they are ArtStation, Awesome Death Star Control Room #3 Death Star Docking Bay Control Room | DVersiga84 | Flickr, Wookieepedia - Fandom, Scroll To See More, Death Star Control Room Diorama-Deconstructed - YouTube, Specifically, In The Control Room Of A Steam-generating Plant In Los Angeles:, Death Star Control Room #8 Death Star Superlaser Control Room | By DVersiga84, Death Star Control Room #9 ArtStation. Below are the attachments:
This article of Death Star Control Room was uploaded at February 1, 2018 at 2:24 pm. This image is posted under the Home category. Death Star Control Room is tagged with Death Star Control Room, Death, Star, Control, Room..
Deathdeath (deth),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of dying;
the end of life;
the total and permanent cessation of all the vital functions of an organism. Cf. brain death.
- an instance of this: a death in the family; letters published after his death.
- the state of being dead: to lie still in death.
destruction: It will mean the death of our hopes.
- manner of dying: a hero's death.
- (usually cap.) the agent of death personified, usually represented as a man or a skeleton carrying a scythe. Cf. Grim Reaper.
- Also called spiritual death. loss or absence of spiritual life.
- [Christian Science.]the false belief that life comes to an end.
- bloodshed or murder: Hitler was responsible for the death of millions.
- a cause or occasion of death: You'll be the death of me yet!
plague. Cf. Black Death.
- at death's door, in serious danger of death;
gravely ill: Two survivors of the crash are still at death's door.
- be death on, [Informal.]
- to be excessively strict about: That publisher is death on sloppily typed manuscripts.
- to be snobbish about or toward.
- to be able to cope with easily and successfully: The third baseman is death on pop flies.
- do to death:
- to kill, esp. to murder.
- to repeat too often, to the point of becoming monotonous and boring: That theme has been done to death.
- in at the death:
- [Fox Hunting.]present at the kill.
- present at the climax or conclusion of a situation.
- put to death, to kill;
- to death, to an extreme degree;
thoroughly: sick to death of the heat.
Starstar (stär),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., starred, star•ring.
- any of the heavenly bodies, except the moon, appearing as fixed luminous points in the sky at night.
- any of the large, self-luminous, heavenly bodies, as the sun, Polaris, etc.
- any heavenly body.
- a heavenly body, esp. a planet, considered as influencing humankind and events.
- a person's destiny, fortune, temperament, etc., regarded as influenced and determined by the stars.
- a conventionalized figure usually having five or six points radiating from or disposed about a center.
- this figure used as an ornament, award, badge, mark of excellence, etc.: The movie was awarded three stars.
- a gem having the star cut.
- the asterism in a crystal or a gemstone, as in a star sapphire.
- a crystal or a gemstone having such asterism.
- See star facet.
- an asterisk.
- a person who is celebrated or distinguished in some art, profession, or other field.
- a prominent actor, singer, or the like, esp. one who plays the leading role in a performance.
- [U.S. Mil.]See battle star.
- [U.S. Navy.]
- a gold or bronze star worn on the ribbon of a decoration or medal to represent a second or subsequent award of the same decoration or medal.
- a silver star worn in place of five gold or bronze stars.
- a white spot on the forehead of a horse.
- a mullet.
- make someone see stars, to deal someone a severe blow causing the illusion of brilliant streaks of light before the eyes: The blow on the head made him see stars, and the next thing he knew he was in the hospital.
- thank one's lucky stars, to acknowledge one's good fortune;
be grateful: Instead of complaining about hospital bills she should thank her lucky stars she's still alive.Also, thank one's stars.
- celebrated, prominent, or distinguished;
preeminent: a star basketball player; a star reporter.
- of or pertaining to a star or stars.
- to set with or as with stars;
- to feature as a star: an old movie starring Rudolph Valentino .
- to mark with a star or asterisk, as for special notice.
- to shine as a star;
be brilliant or prominent.
- (of a performer) to appear as a star: He starred in several productions of Shaw's plays.
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Death Star Control Room in an area, it surely involves carefully and careful calculation. Placement of furniture made at random can have a direct effect to the room that appeared dirty and crowded's ailment, therefore it is incapable of produce a beautiful facet of a area. One certain furniture will come in a private place as there can be a bedroom a dressing table.
Desks suitable placement can jack one's individual rooms' stunning aspect up. It'd be wonderful should you assess the first location which will be entertained by furniture dressers, before investing in a cabinet. It's important to avoid the dressing-table that exceeds the allowance of property available in the room's purchase.
In case your bedroom features a dimension that is not too comprehensive, double purpose that is desks can be the proper decision. So they can be utilized being an archive for other household goods for instance, as a table or you're able to pick a mirror dressing table which may concurrently function built with lots of dresser drawers.