Pressurepres•sure (presh′ər),USA pronunciation n., v., -sured, -sur•ing.
- the exertion of force upon a surface by an object, fluid, etc., in contact with it: the pressure of earth against a wall.
- force per unit area. Symbol: P Cf. stress (def. 6).
- See atmospheric pressure.
- See electromotive force.
- the state of being pressed or compressed.
oppression: the pressures of daily life.
- a constraining or compelling force or influence: the social pressures of city life; financial pressure.
- urgency, as of affairs or business: He works well under pressure.
- [Obs.]that which is impressed.
- to force (someone) toward a particular end;
influence: They pressured him into accepting the contract.
Ribsrib1 (rib),USA pronunciation n., v., ribbed, rib•bing.
- one of a series of curved bones that are articulated with the vertebrae and occur in pairs, 12 in humans, on each side of the vertebrate body, certain pairs being connected with the sternum and forming the thoracic wall. See diag. under skeleton.
- a cut of meat, as beef, containing a rib. See diag. under beef.
- ribs, spareribs (def. 2).
- any of several archlike members of a vault supporting it at the groins, defining its distinct surfaces, or dividing these surfaces into panels: including ogives and tiercerons.
- any of several molded members or moldings, including ridge ribs and liernes, on the surface of a vault accenting the ridges or dividing the surface into panels.
- something resembling a rib in form, position, or use, as a supporting or strengthening part.
- a structural member that supports the shape of something: an umbrella rib.
- any of the curved framing members in a ship's hull that rise upward and outward from the keel;
- a stiffening beam cast as part of a concrete slab.
- a primary vein of a leaf.
- a vertical ridge in cloth, esp. in knitted fabrics.
- a ridge, as in poplin or rep, caused by heavy yarn.
- a wife (in humorous allusion to the creation of Eve. Gen. 2:21–22).
- a scraper for smoothing clay being thrown on a potter's wheel.
- a metal ridge running along the top of the barrel of a firearm to simplify aligning the sights.
- a longitudinal strip of metal joining the barrels of a double-barreled gun.
- to furnish or strengthen with ribs.
- to enclose as with ribs.
- to mark with riblike ridges or markings.
Reciperec•i•pe (res′ə pē),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of instructions for making or preparing something, esp. a food dish: a recipe for a cake.
- a medical prescription.
- a method to attain a desired end: a recipe for success.
Hi folks, this image is about Pressure Cooker Ribs Recipe ( How Much Does A Rack Of Ribs Weigh Pictures #7). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1121 x 1382. This image's file size is just 346 KB. Wether You ought to download This picture to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: How Much Does A Rack Of Ribs Weigh.
Pressure Cooker Ribs Recipe ( How Much Does A Rack Of Ribs Weigh Pictures #7) has been selected by the newly-married pair to complete your house. Along with its contemporary style but still straightforward, this stand been due to many benefits such as for example might be applied as a way of collecting the household, a kidis learning together, a location to place your kitchen equipment etc.
This table is generally along with a-mini home but can also be positioned on another place. Pricing table can also be cheaper than other table because of its small-size. There is no injury in playing some style multifunctional tavern table below for motivation, if you want to buy this stand.
Tabletops also larger so that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen products including spoons, discs, etc. Seats was once slim using a circular or rectangular legs are modest and lean to be able to steer clear of the perception of tightness within the kitchen.
This stand is sold with natural or metallic color such as grey, white or dark. Chairs are utilized too simple and not too high using 3 seats' number. As the size is not too large, this stand is simply useful for eating alone and chatting. Materials used glass or ie steel.
The How Much Does A Rack Of Ribs Weigh suitable for natural kind of home room. This natural desk has a square-shape that's fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can create a more natural effect. This table combines natural hues like white and brown.
The How Much Does A Rack Of Ribs Weigh ideal for the modern kind of home area. This mini-table has a design that is rectangular that is glossy to make it seem more presentable to get a vibrant young pair. Contemporary tables cleaned thus did not spend enough time a new couple that are very hectic and will also be easier addressed.