FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Artart1 (ärt),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance.
- the class of objects subject to aesthetic criteria;
works of art collectively, as paintings, sculptures, or drawings: a museum of art; an art collection.
- a field, genre, or category of art: Dance is an art.
- the fine arts collectively, often excluding architecture: art and architecture.
- any field using the skills or techniques of art: advertising art; industrial art.
- (in printed matter) illustrative or decorative material: Is there any art with the copy for this story?
- the principles or methods governing any craft or branch of learning: the art of baking; the art of selling.
- the craft or trade using these principles or methods.
- skill in conducting any human activity: a master at the art of conversation.
- a branch of learning or university study, esp. one of the fine arts or the humanities, as music, philosophy, or literature.
- (used with a sing. v.) the humanities: a college of arts and sciences.
- (used with a pl. v.) See liberal arts.
- skilled workmanship, execution, or agency, as distinguished from nature.
cunning: glib and devious art.
- studied action;
artificiality in behavior.
- an artifice or artful device: the innumerable arts and wiles of politics.
- [Archaic.]science, learning, or scholarship.
Decodec•o (dek′ō, dā′kō, dā kō′),USA pronunciation n.
- See art deco.
Also, Dec′o. [1970–75;
- of, pertaining to, or suggestive of art deco design: The new wallpaper gives the foyer a deco look.
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.] a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Circacir•ca (sûr′kə),USA pronunciation prep., adv.
- about: (used esp. in) approximate dates: The Venerable Bede was born circa 673.Abbr.: ca, ca., c., c, cir., circ.
Hi there, this attachment is about French Art Deco Chaise Lounge Circa 1925 Maurice Dufrêne 1 ( Art Deco Chaise #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 668 x 668. This picture's file size is only 44 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Art Deco Chaise.
The French Art Deco Chaise Lounge Circa 1925 Maurice Dufrêne 1 ( Art Deco Chaise #1) could be a focal point within the place were fantastic. It can be covered by you with hardwood, lumber, steel, or stone with regards to the type of the look along with the kitchen you need. An example will be the kitchen Snelson who renovated kitchen with backsplash made of hardwood, jewel and aluminum. The backsplash is made while in the type of a broad reel that protects the wall behind the oven and add a focal point that was stunning.
in the design of your kitchen backsplash because of the bad impact of the water against the timber, wood is rarely found for the material. However, some contemporary kitchens continue to be using timber for decoration backsplash. Wood may give a rustic feel to your kitchen or perhaps add temperature to a contemporary minimalist layout.
An extensive number of shapes, colors and sizes in one single type of ceramic get this content be flexible. Below are a few alternatives backsplash becomes your guide. As it presents luxury and its complexity towards the home, specifically marble stone backsplash is more popular. The color can be a diverse total or white or dreary stone. If you want a smooth surface stone may be tiled or platter.
In picking out a Art Deco Chaise for home backsplash built extending typically uses your kitchen collection. Resources which are quickly cleaned typically be one of the considerations for supplies for your backsplash's collection. Supplies widely used are ceramics. Ceramic remains an extremely popular option among shoppers.