JamaicaJa•mai•ca ( jə mā′kə),USA pronunciation n.
- an island in the West Indies, S of Cuba. 4413 sq. mi. (11,430 sq. km).
- a republic coextensive with this island: formerly a British colony;
became independent in 1962, retaining membership in the Commonwealth of Nations. 2,615,582. Cap.: Kingston.
Hospitalhos•pi•tal (hos′pi tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution in which sick or injured persons are given medical or surgical treatment.
- a similar establishment for the care of animals.
- a repair shop for specific portable objects: violin hospital; doll hospital.
- an institution supported by charity or taxes for the care of the needy, as an orphanage or old people's home.
Emergencye•mer•gen•cy (i mûr′jən sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies, adj.
- a sudden, urgent, usually unexpected occurrence or occasion requiring immediate action.
- a state, esp. of need for help or relief, created by some unexpected event: a weather emergency; a financial emergency.
- granted, used, or for use in an emergency: an emergency leave; emergency lights.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Monthmonth (munth),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called calendar month. any of the twelve parts, as January or February, into which the calendar year is divided.
- the time from any day of one calendar month to the corresponding day of the next.
- a period of four weeks or 30 days.
- Also called solar month. one-twelfth of a solar or tropical year.
- Also called lunar month. the period of a complete revolution of the moon around the earth, as the period between successive new moons(synodic month), equal to 29.531 days, or the period between successive conjunctions with a star(sidereal month), equal to 27.322 days, or the period between successive perigees(anomalistic month), equal to 27.555 days, or the period between successive similar nodes(nodical month or draconic month), equal to 27.212 days.
- an unusually long period of time of indefinite length: I haven't seen him for months.
Hello folks, this image is about Jamaica Hospital Emergency Room #3 Sodexo Nutrition Month. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 3560 x 2670. This photo's file size is just 940 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Jamaica Hospital Emergency Room.
We would prefer to talk about some recommendations on workbench, before speaking about Jamaica Hospital Emergency Room. In this case, there are several considerations you need to know and consider in picking an office seat to your organization. Pick a guaranteed manufacturer office seats, office chairs normally have a warranty of 24 months, both feet of the couch, hydraulic, and the biceps of the chair during the agreed (NEW).
Select a seat in line with the budget / desires of your company. Regulate along with of the couch together with coloring and your preference of the business furniture. Be sure to select a seat that has an appropriate foam or delicate whenever you sit back.
In addition to that, occasionally we're perplexed. Color happen to be faulty, but to the other-hand we also experience shame, office chairs where we've been there it is only the shape although Jamaica Hospital Emergency Room that we need while is very important.