Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Potpot1 (pot),USA pronunciation n., v., pot•ted, pot•ting.
- a container of earthenware, metal, etc., usually round and deep and having a handle or handles and often a lid, used for cooking, serving, and other purposes.
- such a container with its contents: a pot of stew.
- the amount contained in or held by a pot;
- a flowerpot.
- a container of liquor or other drink: a pot of ale.
- liquor or other drink.
- a cagelike vessel for trapping fish, lobsters, eels, etc., typically made of wood, wicker, or wire. Cf. lobster pot.
- a chamber pot.
- a vessel for melting metal;
- an electrolytic cell for reducing certain metals, as aluminum, from fused salts.
- See chimney pot.
- [Dial.]a basket or box used for carrying provisions or the like;
- a large sum of money.
- all the money bet at a single time;
- (in horse racing) the favorite.
- See potshot.
- a liquid measure, usually equal to a pint or quart.
- an open, broad-brimmed helmet of the 17th century.
- any open helmet.
- a potbelly.
- go to pot, to become ruined;
deteriorate: With no one to care for it, the lovely old garden went to pot.
- sweeten the pot. See sweeten (def. 8).
- to put into a pot.
- to preserve (food) in a pot.
- to cook in a pot.
- to transplant into a pot: We must pot the petunias.
- to shoot (game birds) on the ground or water, or (game animals) at rest, instead of in flight or running: He can't even pot a sitting duck.
- to shoot for food, not for sport.
- to capture, secure, or win.
- to take a potshot;
Fillerfill•er (fil′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that fills: a filler for pies; a filler of orders.
- a thing or substance used to fill a gap, cavity, or the like.
- a substance used to fill cracks, pores, etc., in a surface before painting or varnishing.
- a liquid, paste, or the like used to coat a surface or to give solidity, bulk, etc., to a substance, as paper or a chemical powder.
- material, considered of secondary importance, used to fill out a column or page.
- an implement used in filling, as a funnel.
- cotton, down, or other material used to stuff or pad an object, as a quilt or cloth toy.
- material placed between the insole and the exterior sole of a shoe.
- [Ling.](esp. in tagmemics) one of a class of items that can fit into a given slot in a construction.
- a plate, slab, block, etc., inserted between two parallel members to connect them.
- the tobacco forming the body of a cigar.
- metal in the form of a rod or wire, used in brazing, welding, and soldering.
Faucetsfau•cet (fô′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice;
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Anan1 (ən; when stressed an),USA pronunciation indefinite article.
- the form of a before an initial vowel sound (an arch;
an honor) and sometimes, esp. in British English, before an initial unstressed syllable beginning with a silent or weakly pronounced h: an historian.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Kitchen Pot Filler Faucets Great Ideas #1 An Error Occurred.. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 521 x 695. It's file size is just 70 KB. Wether You desired to download This blog post to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at here: Kitchen Pot Filler Faucets.
Along with updating the corner, utilize some elements contained in the choice of elegant sofa cushions older houses, for example, wall hangings type pop art, or even a vase of vibrant bottles. Pick which have modifications of structure, clean outlines and bigger hues. Mix those two styles in one place. Eg adjustment of furniture that is vintage with furniture that's more modern.
It may additionally include with different aged table chairs minimalist. Items for example tables backyard / huge potted plants, rooftop, and seats may also match the beauty of the old house's inside is not like a property today. Space's division occasionally appears odd. Eg consequently spacious living room, whilst the bedroom is extremely narrow.
Therefore will be the home that will be extended. Properly, you can work around this by changing functions or adding a Kitchen Pot Filler Faucets Great Ideas #1 An Error Occurred. in a room that's also broad. For instance a lot of the kitchen along with place, while 1 / 2 of the living room used like a storage