Minimin•i (min′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- a minicomputer.
- anything of a small, reduced, or miniature size.
- of the length of a miniskirt.
Bouncebounce (bouns),USA pronunciation v., bounced, bounc•ing, n., adv.
- to spring back from a surface in a lively manner: The ball bounced off the wall.
- to strike the ground or other surface, and rebound: The ball bounced once before he caught it.
- to move or walk in a lively, exuberant, or energetic manner: She bounced into the room.
- to move along in a lively manner, repeatedly striking the surface below and rebounding: The box bounced down the stairs.
- to move about or enter or leave noisily or angrily (fol. by around, about, out, out of, into, etc.): He bounced out of the room in a huff.
- (of a check or the like) to fail to be honored by the bank against which it was drawn, due to lack of sufficient funds.
- to cause to bound and rebound: to bounce a ball; to bounce a child on one's knee; to bounce a signal off a satellite.
- to refuse payment on (a check) because of insufficient funds: The bank bounced my rent check.
- to give (a bad check) as payment: That's the first time anyone bounced a check on me.
- [Slang.]to eject, expel, or dismiss summarily or forcibly.
- bounce back, to recover quickly: After losing the first game of the double-header, the team bounced back to win the second.
- a bound or rebound: to catch a ball on the first bounce.
- a sudden spring or leap: In one bounce he was at the door.
- ability to rebound;
resilience: This tennis ball has no more bounce.
liveliness: There is bounce in his step. This soda water has more bounce to it.
- the fluctuation in magnitude of target echoes on a radarscope.
- [Slang.]a dismissal, rejection, or expulsion: He's gotten the bounce from three different jobs.
- with a bounce;
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Slideslide (slīd),USA pronunciation v., slid (slid),USA pronunciation slid or slid•den (slid′n),USA pronunciation slid•ing, n.
- to move along in continuous contact with a smooth or slippery surface: to slide down a snow-covered hill.
- to slip or skid.
- to glide or pass smoothly.
- to slip easily, quietly, or unobtrusively on or as if on a track, channel, or guide rail (usually fol. by in, out, away, etc.).
- to pass or fall gradually into a specified state, character, practice, etc.
- to decline or decrease: Interest rates are beginning to slide.
- [Baseball.](of a base runner) to cast oneself, usually feet first, forward along the ground in the direction of the base being approached, to present less of a target for a baseman attempting to make a tag.
- to cause to slide, slip, or coast, as over a surface or with a smooth, gliding motion.
- to hand, pass along, or slip (something) easily or quietly (usually fol. by in, into, etc.): to slide a note into someone's hand.
- let slide, to allow to deteriorate, pursue a natural course, etc., without intervention on one's part: to let things slide.
- an act or instance of sliding.
- a smooth surface for sliding on, esp. a type of chute in a playground.
- an object intended to slide.
- a landslide or the like.
- the mass of matter sliding down.
- a single transparency, object, or image for projection in a projector, as a lantern slide.
- a small positive color transparency mounted for projection on a screen or magnification through a viewer.
- a usually rectangular plate of glass on which objects are placed for microscopic examination.
- a shelf sliding into the body of a piece when not in use.
- an embellishment consisting of an upward or downward series of three or more tones, the last of which is the principal tone.
- a portamento.
- aU-shaped section of the tube of an instrument of the trumpet class, as the trombone, that can be pushed in or out to alter the length of the air column and change the pitch.
- a vehicle mounted on runners, for conveying loads, as of grain or wood, esp. over a level surface.
- (of a machine or mechanism)
- a moving part working on a track, channel, or guide rails.
- the surface, track, channel, or guide rails on which the part moves.
- any of various chutes used in logging, mining, or materials handling.
- a flat or very low-heeled, backless shoe or slipper that can be slipped on and off the foot easily.
Hi guys, this post is about Mini Bounce House #2 Jr. Jump 'n Slide Bouncer. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 632 x 632. This image's file size is only 37 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Mini Bounce House.
Wood floors you'll find a wide variety of colors on the market in the market then I'm confident an item is to complement manufacturers to possibly the wildest ideas. Although forcing the boundaries of style that is traditional and being creative is definitely welcome within the interior design industry remains crucial to follow certain regulations and tips to avoid some of the Mini Bounce House #2 Jr. Jump 'n Slide Bouncer trend that is faults upsetting.
The room dimension, surface and coloring of the surfaces, high roofs and the color of the furniture ought to be your first concern when choosing colors to your flooring. For the final style to achieve success ought to be secondary hues. The newest flooring should fit the wood surfaces that are prevailing to keep the house's strength and flow.
Under you will discover some suggestions that are simple but noteworthy when selecting the Mini Bounce House #2 Jr. Jump 'n Slide Bouncer on your inside to keep in mind.
Avoid dim ground in a small space with dark surfaces - it will create the area more thick and dismal (observe surfaces made of black wood). Dark shades bring the warmth of another elements of design out. In areas with low roofs choose surfaces and light-colored surfaces.