Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Mostmost (mōst),USA pronunciation adj., [superl. of much or many with more as compar.]
- in the greatest quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: to win the most votes.
- in the majority of instances: Most operations are successful.
- greatest, as in size or extent: the most talent.
- for the most part. See part (def. 18).
- the greatest quantity, amount, or degree;
the utmost: The most I can hope for is a passing grade.
- the greatest number or the majority of a class specified: Most of his writing is rubbish.
- the greatest number: The most this room will seat is 150.
- the majority of persons: to be more sensitive than most.
- at the most, at the maximum. Also, at most.
- make the most of, to use to greatest advantage;
utilize fully: to make the most of an opportunity.
- the most, the ultimate in something: He's the most. That movie was the most.
adv., [superl. of much with more as compar.]
- in or to the greatest extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form superlative phrases having the same force and effect as the superlative degree formed by the termination -est): most rapid; most wisely.
- very: a most puzzling case.
- almost or nearly.
Comfortablecom•fort•a•ble (kumf′tə bəl, kum′fər tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- being in a state of physical or mental comfort;
contented and undisturbed;
at ease: to be comfortable in new shoes; I don't feel comfortable in the same room with her.
- (of a person, situation, etc.) producing mental comfort or ease;
easy to accommodate oneself to or associate with: She's a comfortable person to be with.
- more than adequate or sufficient: a comfortable salary.
com′fort•a•ble•ness, com′fort•a•bil′i•ty, n.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a quilted bedcover;
Walkingwalk•ing (wô′king),USA pronunciation adj.
- considered as a person who can or does walk or something that walks: The hospital is caring for six walking patients. He's walking proof that people can lose weight quickly.
- used for or as an aid in walking: She put on her walking shoes and went out.
- suitable for, characterized by, or consisting of walking: True sightseeing is a walking affair. We took a walking tour of Spain.
- of or pertaining to an implement or machine drawn by a draft animal and operated or controlled by a person on foot: a walking plow.
- of or pertaining to a mechanical part that moves back and forth.
- the act or action of a person or thing that walks: Walking was the best exercise for him.
- the manner or way in which a person walks.
- the state or condition of the surface, terrain, etc., on which a person walks: The walking is dry over here.
- See race walking.
Sandalssan•dal1 (san′dl),USA pronunciation n., v., -daled, -dal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -dalled, -dal•ling.
- a shoe consisting of a sole of leather or other material fastened to the foot by thongs or straps.
- any of various low shoes or slippers.
- a light, low, rubber overshoe covering only the front part of a woman's high-heeled shoe.
- a band or strap that fastens a low shoe or slipper on the foot by passing over the instep or around the ankle.
- to furnish with sandals.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Nice Most Comfortable Walking Sandals Gallery #5 Comfortable-walking-sandals. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 679 x 560. It's file size is only 49 KB. Wether You desired to download This image to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the image below or read more at here: Most Comfortable Walking Sandals.
When Most Comfortable Walking Sandals that are prone to mold and form, there are numerous colour available that have ides. Nevertheless, typically, paint produced specifically for the toilet is satisfactory. Be sure the region around the ceiling or wall that's often included in the apparatus should really be tightly-closed whilst to not peel. Remember, it truly is safer to prevent the reason behind the situation than to protect it. Some opportunities the pipe, are more more likely to trigger problems in time. They ought to instantly do caulking to prevent injury later. Baseboard is another region that has a tendency to crash color.
Make sure shedding paint and the blobs fail to eliminate properly. For applying coloring, mud all areas to provide a superb base. Prior to the fur that was last, join must be reclaimed after priming.
Delay several days for your new Nice Most Comfortable Walking Sandals Gallery #5 Comfortable-walking-sandals to become regulated carefully, before utilizing the bath or tub. Also to decrease damage's risk, always be certain abandon the doorway open when the bathroom is not in-use, and to use the ventilator.