Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Promopro•mo (prō′mō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mos, adj., v., -moed, -mo•ing. [Informal.]
- promotion (def. 5).
- of, pertaining to, or involving the promotion of a product, event, etc.;
- to promote (def. 5).
Codecode (kōd),USA pronunciation n., v., cod•ed, cod•ing.
- a system for communication by telegraph, heliograph, etc., in which long and short sounds, light flashes, etc., are used to symbolize the content of a message: Morse code.
- a system used for brevity or secrecy of communication, in which arbitrarily chosen words, letters, or symbols are assigned definite meanings.
- any set of standards set forth and enforced by a local government agency for the protection of public safety, health, etc., as in the structural safety of buildings (building code), health requirements for plumbing, ventilation, etc.(sanitary or health code), and the specifications for fire escapes or exits (fire code).
- a systematically arranged collection or compendium of laws, rules, or regulations.
- any authoritative, general, systematic, and written statement of the legal rules and principles applicable in a given legal order to one or more broad areas of life.
- a word, letter, number, or other symbol used in a code system to mark, represent, or identify something: The code on the label shows the date of manufacture.
- the symbolic arrangement of statements or instructions in a computer program in which letters, digits, etc. are represented as binary numbers;
the set of instructions in such a program: That program took 3000 lines of code.Cf. ASCII, object code, source code.
- any system or collection of rules and regulations: a gentleman's code of behavior.
- a directive or alert to a hospital team assigned to emergency resuscitation of patients.
- See genetic code.
- the system of rules shared by the participants in an act of communication, making possible the transmission and interpretation of messages.
- (in sociolinguistic theory) one of two distinct styles of language use that differ in degree of explicitness and are sometimes thought to be correlated with differences in social class. Cf. elaborated code, restricted code.
- to translate (a message) into a code;
- to arrange or enter (laws or statutes) in a code.
- to translate (a program) into language that can be communicated to the computer.
- to specify the amino acid sequence of a protein by the sequence of nucleotides comprising the gene for that protein: a gene that codes for the production of insulin.
Hi folks, this picture is about Office 365 Promo Code ( Office 365 Renewal #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 910 x 346. This image's file size is just 15 KB. If You ought to download This attachment to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Office 365 Renewal.
Can be your Office 365 Renewal? I understand first. Toiletries at the back of the drain. The medication cupboard was unpleasant with products, products, and abnormal containers. The closet under the torpedo was loaded in spots with rolls of toilet paper and everything was not appropriate elsewhere.
Start with contemplating tiny than you intend to handle if possibly that sounds like more function. How could you increase the area you already have? One of the suggestions will be to change the room. Everybody features a closet there, before wreck is not prepared but factors only chuck in there. Alternatively, have you been contemplating getting some modest storage containers and marking them?
One of the best Office 365 Promo Code ( Office 365 Renewal #3) I've discovered lately requires, not remodeling, but just rethinking your bathroom design. In case you have a space, you're able to enter concealed cabinets that show and will shop sets from your make-up with a decorative knickknacks. Of course if you wish to produce your toiletries hidden, you're able to usually put cabinets and hidden cabinets.