Zeroze•ro (zēr′ō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ros, -roes, v., -roed, -ro•ing, adj.
- the figure or symbol 0, which in the Arabic notation for numbers stands for the absence of quantity;
- the origin of any kind of measurement;
line or point from which all divisions of a scale, as a thermometer, are measured in either a positive or a negative direction.
- a mathematical value intermediate between positive and negative values.
- the lowest point or degree.
- [Ling.]the absence of a linguistic element, as a phoneme or morpheme, in a position in which one previously existed or might by analogy be expected to exist, often represented by the symbol 0̸: Inflectional endings were reduced to zero. The alternant of the plural morpheme in "sheep'' is zero.
- [Ordn.]a sight setting for both elevation and windage on any particular range causing a projectile to strike the center of the target on a normal day, under favorable light conditions, with no wind blowing.
- the identity element of a group in which the operation is addition.
- (of a function, esp. of a function of a complex variable) a point at which a given function, usually a function of a complex variable, has the value zero;
- (cap.) a single-engine Japanese fighter plane used in World War II.
- to adjust (an instrument or apparatus) to a zero point or to an arbitrary reading from which all other readings are to be measured.
- to reduce to zero.
- [Slang.]to kill (a congressional bill, appropriation, etc.): The proposed tax increase has been zeroed for the time being.
- zero in, to aim (a rifle, etc.) at the precise center or range of a target.
- zero in on:
- to aim directly at (a target).
- to direct one's attention to;
- to converge on;
close in on.
- amounting to zero: a zero score.
- having no measurable quantity or magnitude;
not any: zero economic growth.
- [Ling.]noting a hypothetical morphological element that is posited as existing by analogy with a regular pattern of inflection or derivation in a language, but is not represented by any sequence of phonological elements: the zero allomorph of "-ed'' in "cut''; "Deer'' has a zero plural.
- (of an atmospheric ceiling) pertaining to or limiting vertical visibility to 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less.
- of, pertaining to, or limiting horizontal visibility to 165 ft. (50.3 m) or less.
- being or pertaining to the precise time, as a specific hour or second, when something must or does happen, as the explosion of a nuclear weapon: in an underground shelter at zero second.
Gravitygrav•i•ty (grav′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the force of attraction by which terrestrial bodies tend to fall toward the center of the earth.
- heaviness or weight.
- gravitation in general.
- See acceleration of gravity.
- a unit of acceleration equal to the acceleration of gravity. Symbol: g
- serious or critical nature: He seemed to ignore the gravity of his illness.
- serious or dignified behavior;
solemnity: to preserve one's gravity.
- lowness in pitch, as of sounds.
Reclinerre•clin•er (ri klī′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that reclines.
- Also called reclin′ing chair′. an easy chair with a back and footrest adjustable up or down to the comfort of the user.
Allall (ôl),USA pronunciation adj.
- the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.
- the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students.
- the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed.
- every: all kinds; all sorts.
any whatever: beyond all doubt.
- nothing but;
only: The coat is all wool.
- dominated by or as if by the conspicuous possession or use of a particular feature: The colt was all legs. They were all ears, listening attentively to everything she said.
- [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]all gone;
finished: The pie is all.
- the whole quantity or amount: He ate all of the peanuts. All are gone.
- the whole number;
every one: all of us.
- everything: Is that all you want to say? All is lost.
- one's whole interest, energy, or property: to give one's all; to lose one's all.
- (often cap.) the entire universe.
- above all, before everything else;
chiefly: Above all, the little girl wanted a piano.
- after all, in spite of the circumstances;
notwithstanding: He came in time after all.
- all in all:
- everything considered;
in general: All in all, her health is greatly improved.
- altogether: There were twelve absentees all in all.
everything regarded as important: Painting became his all in all.
- all in hand, (of the copy for typesetting a particular article, book, issue, etc.) in the possession of the compositor.
- and all, together with every other associated or connected attribute, object, or circumstance: What with the snow and all, we may be a little late.
- at all:
- in the slightest degree: I wasn't surprised at all.
- for any reason: Why bother at all?
- in any way: no offense at all.
- for all (that), in spite of;
notwithstanding: For all that, it was a good year.
- in all, all included;
all together: a hundred guests in all.
- once and for all, for the last time;
finally: The case was settled once and for all when the appeal was denied.
completely: all alone.
exclusively: He spent his income all on pleasure.
apiece: The score was one all.
- all at once. See once (def. 14).
- all but, almost;
very nearly: These batteries are all but dead.
- all in, Northern and Western U.S. very tired;
exhausted: We were all in at the end of the day.
- all in the wind, too close to the wind.
- all out, with all available means or effort: We went all out to win the war.
- all over:
in every part.
- in every respect;
- all standing, [Naut.]
- in such a way and so suddenly that sails or engines are still set to propel a vessel forward: The ship ran aground all standing.
- fully clothed: The crew turned in all standing.
- fully equipped, as a vessel.
- all that, remarkably;
decidedly (used in negative constructions): It's not all that different from your other house.
- all the better, more advantageous;
so much the better: If the sun shines it will be all the better for our trip.
- all there, [Informal.]mentally competent;
not insane or feeble-minded: Some of his farfetched ideas made us suspect that he wasn't all there.
- all the same. See same (def. 8).
- all told. See told (def. 2).
- all up:
- [Print., Journ.](of copy) completely set in type.
- [Informal.]with no vestige of hope remaining: It's all up with George—they've caught him.
Imagesim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Hello , this image is about Backsaver Zero Gravity Recliner #1 All Images. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1190 x 1064. This post's file size is just 304 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Backsaver Zero Gravity Recliner.
Not wrong to express that the Backsaver Zero Gravity Recliner #1 All Images will be the most individual places between the places in the your home. You are free to keep particular things that don't desire to be noticed. You'll also free convey your sensations, relax in an atmosphere that's preferred. In short, the bedroom is where you could do anything without worrying others that are harassed.
If you are using 8 hours aday to sleep, and thus a third of one's existence is used sleeping. If so not too much truly, should you spend more focus on the bed room. To utilize a bit of Backsaver Zero Gravity Recliner #1 All Images ideal for bedrooms that have to satisfy visual and practical needs.
Functionally might be started in the realignment room area should be wholesome and comfortable, while pleasantly, room will need to have a design that's harmonious, harmonious and in melody, as well as in brand using the personality of its residents, during bed could possibly be performed while the consumer needs, whilst the equivalent of an ideal, because the alternatives we provide many options and Tips on selecting the ideal bed which of course could possibly be your stability when selecting a sleep.