BibleBi•ble (bī′bəl),USA pronunciation n.
- the collection of sacred writings of the Christian religion, comprising the Old and New Testaments.
- Also called Hebrew Scriptures. the collection of sacred writings of the Jewish religion: known to Christians as the Old Testament.
- (often l.c.) the sacred writings of any religion.
- (l.c.) any book, reference work, periodical, etc., accepted as authoritative, informative, or reliable: He regarded that particular bird book as the birdwatchers' bible.
Studystud•y (stud′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. stud•ies, v., stud•ied, stud•y•ing.
- application of the mind to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or reflection: long hours of study.
- the cultivation of a particular branch of learning, science, or art: the study of law.
- Often, studies. a personal effort to gain knowledge: to pursue one's studies.
- something studied or to be studied: Balzac's study was human nature.
- research or a detailed examination and analysis of a subject, phenomenon, etc.: She made a study of the transistor market for her firm.
- a written account of such research, examination, or analysis: He published a study of Milton's poetry.
- a well-defined, organized branch of learning or knowledge.
- zealous endeavor or assiduous effort.
- the object of such endeavor or effort.
- deep thought, reverie, or a state of abstraction: He was lost in study and did not hear us come in.
- a room, in a house or other building, set apart for private study, reading, writing, or the like.
- Also called étude. a composition that combines exercise in technique with a greater or lesser amount of artistic value.
- a literary composition executed for exercise or as an experiment in a particular method of treatment.
- such a composition dealing in detail with a particular subject, as a single main character.
- [Art.]something produced as an educational exercise, as a memorandum or record of observations or effects, or as a guide for a finished production: She made a quick pencil sketch of his hands as a study for the full portrait in oils.
- a person, as an actor, considered in terms of his or her quickness or slowness in memorizing lines: a quick study.
- to apply oneself to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or practice.
- to apply oneself;
- to think deeply, reflect, or consider.
- to take a course of study, as at a college.
- to apply oneself to acquiring a knowledge of (a subject).
- to examine or investigate carefully and in detail: to study the political situation.
- to observe attentively;
scrutinize: to study a person's face.
- to read carefully or intently: to study a book.
- to endeavor to learn or memorize, as a part in a play.
- to consider, as something to be achieved or devised.
- to think out, as the result of careful consideration or devising.
Toolstool (to̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an implement, esp. one held in the hand, as a hammer, saw, or file, for performing or facilitating mechanical operations.
- any instrument of manual operation.
- the cutting or machining part of a lathe, planer, drill, or similar machine.
- the machine itself;
a machine tool.
- anything used as a means of accomplishing a task or purpose: Education is a tool for success.
- a person manipulated by another for the latter's own ends;
- the design or ornament impressed upon the cover of a book.
- [Underworld Slang.]
- a pistol or gun.
- a pickpocket.
- [Slang]([vulgar]). penis.
- to work or shape with a tool.
- to work decoratively with a hand tool.
- to ornament (the cover of a book) with a bookbinder's tool.
- to drive (a vehicle): He tooled the car along the treacherous path.
- to equip with tools or machinery.
tool ′er, n.
- to work with a tool.
- to drive or ride in a vehicle: tooling along the freeway.
- tool up, to install machinery designed for performing a particular job: manufacturers tooling up for production.
tool ′less, adj.
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Bible Study Tools ( Bible Verses Of Healing And Comfort #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 792 x 460. It's file size is only 46 KB. Wether You want to save This image to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Bible Verses Of Healing And Comfort.
Before discussing Bible Study Tools ( Bible Verses Of Healing And Comfort #5), we'd like to discuss some tips about make up vanity within your area. Be sure to select a dressing table with capacity that is optimal. Bible Study Tools ( Bible Verses Of Healing And Comfort #5) may be used for-you who want to adjust area is made up by the looks of one's.
Inside the sensation of Bible Verses Of Healing And Comfort that you just need to be able to accommodate every one of the needs accessories collection, for example scents, until the 'trappings' instruments makeup products. In-general, dressers demand additional illumination. This can be circumvented adding a tiny light at across the reflection or by by inserting a wall lamp about the right and remaining side mirror.
Stools may be the suitable choice for a coupled with dressing-table, as well as realistic as it can certainly be involved beneath the beneath the bureau, ottoman gives light's impression.