Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Instead? ( Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream #4) Images Album
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
Youyou (yo̅o̅; unstressed yŏŏ, yə),USA pronunciation pron., poss. your or yours, obj. you, pl. you;
n., pl. yous.
- the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
- (used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
- [Informal.](used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
- a pl. form of the pronoun ye.
- something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
- the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
Freezefreeze (frēz),USA pronunciation v., froze, fro•zen, freez•ing, n.
- to become hardened into ice or into a solid body;
change from the liquid to the solid state by loss of heat.
- to become hard or stiffened because of loss of heat, as objects containing moisture: Meat will freeze in a few hours.
- to suffer the effects of intense cold;
have the sensation of extreme cold: We sat there freezing until the heat came on.
- to be of the degree of cold at which water freezes: It may freeze tonight.
- to lose warmth of feeling;
be stunned or chilled with fear, shock, etc.: My heart froze when she told me the news.
- to become immobilized through fear, shock, etc.: When he got in front of the audience he froze.
- to stop suddenly and remain motionless;
halt: I froze in my tracks.
- to become obstructed by the formation of ice, as pipes: Our basement water pipes often freeze in winter.
- to die or be injured because of frost or cold.
- (of a screw, nail, or the like) to become rigidly fixed in place, as from rust or dirt.
- to become fixed to something by or as if by the action of frost.
- to become unfriendly, secretive, or aloof (often fol. by up): He froze at such a personal question.
- to become temporarily inoperable;
cease to function (often fol. by up): The new software made my computer freeze.
- to harden into ice;
change from a fluid to a solid form by loss of heat;
- to form ice on the surface of (a river, pond, etc.).
- to harden or stiffen (an object containing moisture) by cold.
- to quick-freeze.
- to subject to freezing temperature;
place in a freezer or in the freezing compartment of a refrigerator.
- to cause to suffer the effects of intense cold;
produce the sensation of extreme cold in.
- to cause to lose warmth as if by cold;
chill with fear;
dampen the enthusiasm of.
- to cause (a person or animal) to become fixed through fright, alarm, shock, etc.: Terror froze him to the steering wheel.
- to kill by frost or cold: A late snow froze the buds.
- to fix fast with ice: a sled frozen to a sidewalk.
- to obstruct or close (a pipe or the like) by the formation of ice: The storm had frozen the hydrant.
- to fix (rents, prices, etc.) at a specific amount, usually by government order.
- to stop or limit production, use, or development of: an agreement to freeze nuclear weapons.
- [Finance.]to render impossible of liquidation or collection: Bank loans are frozen in business depressions.
- to render part of the body insensitive to pain or slower in its function by artificial means.
- [Canasta.]to play a wild card on (the discard pile) so as to make it frozen.
- [Poker.]to eliminate (other players) in a game of freezeout.
- to photograph (a moving subject) at a shutter speed fast enough to produce an unblurred, seemingly motionless image.
- [Motion Pictures.]to stop by means of a freeze-frame mechanism: You can freeze the action at any point.
- to maintain possession of (a ball or puck) for as long as possible, usually without trying to score, thereby reducing the opponent's opportunities for scoring.
- [Ice Hockey.]to hold (a puck) against the boards with the skates or stick, causing play to stop and forcing a face-off.
- freeze on or onto, to adhere closely to;
- freeze out, to exclude or compel (somebody) to withdraw from membership, acceptance, a position of influence or advantage, etc., by cold treatment or severe competition.
- freeze over, to coat or become coated with ice: The lake freezes over for several months each year.
- the act of freezing;
state of being frozen.
- Also called ice-up. a widespread occurrence of temperatures below 32°F (0°C) persisting for at least several days: A freeze is expected in the coastal areas.
- a frost.
- a legislative action, esp. in time of national emergency, to control prices, rents, production, etc.: The government put a freeze on new construction.
- a decision by one or more nations to stop or limit production or development of weapons, esp. nuclear weapons.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Cheesecheese1 (chēz),USA pronunciation n., v., cheesed, chees•ing.
- the curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.
- a definite mass of this substance, often in the shape of a wheel or cylinder.
- something of similar shape or consistency, as a mass of pomace in cider-making.
- partly digested milk curds sometimes spit up by infants.
- cheeses, any of several mallows, esp. Malva neglecta, a sprawling,weedy plant having small lavender or white flowers and round, flat, segmented fruits thought to resemble little wheels of cheese.
- (vulgar). smegma.
- a transverse section cut from an ingot, as for making into a tire.
- an ingot or billet made into a convex, circular form by blows at the ends.
- a low curtsy.
- (of infants) to spit up partly digested milk curds.
- to forge (an ingot or billet) into a cheese.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Instead? ( Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 970 x 648. It's file size is only 50 KB. Wether You ought to download This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream.
How could you maximize the room you have? One of many tips would be to change the space. Everybody has a closet there, but most people just put things in there before mess is not structured. Instead, are you currently contemplating benefiting from storage bins that are modest and marking them?
Should you produce everything with shape and uniform size , then you can certainly also stack up it. Fit a package comprising goods you don't use backwards, using a pack comprising more commonly used goods forward for comfortable access.
If you have cash, little time, and house to perform together, then I highly urge you install or to create a toilet from vanity. It's apt to be outdated and never improve your space for storage even if you possess a bathroom counter there is.
The thought of a bathroom storage that is nice would be to set a brand new one which includes a selection of cabinets and compartments. You will end up astonished at the variation - you might even realize that this is the only Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream you require!