Catcat1 (kat),USA pronunciation n., v., cat•ted, cat•ting.
- a small domesticated carnivore, Felis domestica or F. catus, bred in a number of varieties.
- any of several carnivores of the family Felidae, as the lion, tiger, leopard or jaguar, etc.
- a person, esp. a man.
- a devotee of jazz.
- a woman given to spiteful or malicious gossip.
- the fur of the domestic cat.
- a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the tapering piece of wood used in the game of tipcat.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the game itself.
- See four old cat, one old cat, three old cat, two old cat.
- a catboat.
- a catamaran.
- a catfish.
- a tackle used in hoisting an anchor to the cathead.
- a double tripod having six legs but resting on only three no matter how it is set down, usually used before or over a fire.
- [Navy Informal.]catapult (def. 2).
- (in medieval warfare) a movable shelter for providing protection when approaching a fortification.
- bell the cat, to attempt something formidable or dangerous.
- let the cat out of the bag, to divulge a secret, esp. inadvertently or carelessly: He let the cat out of the bag, and the surprise party wasn't a surprise after all.
- to flog with a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- to hoist (an anchor) and secure to a cathead.
- to vomit.
- cat around:
- to spend one's time aimlessly or idly.
- to seek sexual activity indiscriminately;
Sheddingshed1 (shed),USA pronunciation n.
- a slight or rude structure built for shelter, storage, etc.
- a large, strongly built structure, often open at the sides or end.
Clumpsclump (klump),USA pronunciation n.
- a small, close group or cluster, esp. of trees or other plants.
- a lump or mass
- a heavy, thumping step, sound, etc.
- a cluster of agglutinated bacteria, red blood cells, etc.
- a thick extra sole on a shoe.
- Also, clomp. to walk heavily and clumsily.
- to gather or be gathered into clumps;
clump′y, clump′ish, clump′like′, adj.
- to gather or form into a clump;
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Furfur (fûr),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., furred, fur•ring.
- the fine, soft, thick, hairy coat of the skin of a mammal.
- the skin of certain animals, as the sable, ermine, or beaver, covered with such a coat, used for lining, trimming, or making garments.
- a garment made of fur.
- any coating resembling or suggesting fur, as certain matter on the tongue.
- any conventional representation of a fur, as ermine, vair, potent, or their variations.
- make the fur fly:
- to cause a scene or disturbance, esp. of a violent nature;
make trouble: When the kids got mad they really made the fur fly.
- to do things quickly: She always makes the fur fly when she types.
- of or pertaining to fur, animal skins, dressed pelts, etc.: a fur coat; a fur trader.
- to line, face, or trim, with fur, as a garment.
- to apply furring to (a wall, ceiling, etc.).
- to clothe (a person) with fur.
- to coat with foul or deposited matter.
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Descriptionde•scrip•tion (di skrip′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement, picture in words, or account that describes;
- the act or method of describing.
variety: dogs of every description.
- [Geom.]the act or process of describing a figure.
Hello , this post is about Cat Shedding Clumps Of Fur #5 Enter Image Description Here. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1408 x 1056. This image's file size is just 288 KB. Wether You want to save This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Cat Shedding Clumps Of Fur.
The home usually has its own identity. Furthermore using the pad are observed in the UK. Do not wish to alter the framework of the building is too much, Cat Shedding Clumps Of Fur #5 Enter Image Description Here models and standard cottage compete.
Never requested an outcome, beautiful! In order to maintain the character of a building, Kitchen's custom Alex Saint Structure incorporating a home layout independent of the primary building. The end result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a bungalow, the UK may be the building involved.
The pad was integrated the 18th-century and it is currently at night stage of redevelopment. In the place of trying to copy the design of the pad, Alex Saint decided to assemble yet another kitchen design that'll reduce the architectural change of the whole villa and maintain the character of this property.