ChristmasChrist•mas (kris′məs),USA pronunciation n.
Christ′mas•sy, Christ′mas•y, adj.
- the annual festival of the Christian church commemorating the birth of Jesus: celebrated on December 25 and now generally observed as a legal holiday and an occasion for exchanging gifts.
Lightslights (līts),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- the lungs, esp. of sheep, pigs, etc.
Baybay1 (bā),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of water forming an indentation of the shoreline, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- [South Atlantic States.]an arm of a swamp.
- a recess of land, partly surrounded by hills.
- an arm of a prairie or swamp, extending into woods and partly surrounded by them.
Areaar•e•a (âr′ē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- any particular extent of space or surface;
part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
- a geographical region;
tract: the Chicago area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.
- any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
- extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
- field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect borrowed notions.
- a piece of unoccupied ground;
an open space.
- the space or site on which a building stands;
the yard attached to or surrounding a house.
- areaway (def. 1).
- the quantitative measure of a plane or curved surface;
- a zone of the cerebral cortex having a specific function: The damage to Broca's area affected his speech.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Newsnews (no̅o̅z, nyo̅o̅z),USA pronunciation n. (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a report of a recent event;
information: His family has had no news of his whereabouts for months.
- the presentation of a report on recent or new events in a newspaper or other periodical or on radio or television.
- such reports taken collectively;
information reported: There's good news tonight.
- a person, thing, or event considered as a choice subject for journalistic treatment;
newsworthy material. Cf. copy (def. 5).
Hello there, this picture is about Christmas Lights Bay Area #5 The Mercury News. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 2864 x 1850. This attachment's file size is only 1145 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Christmas Lights Bay Area.
Items to try to find in a Christmas Lights Bay Area #5 The Mercury News Collection are modern designs and different hues. Generally the color of contemporary room models is likely to be crimson, white and dark. It might suggest bright bed, black lumber and red accent cushions. Or you are able to look at the mind of the bed with dark mattresses steel frames and bright glass highlights for room packages.
There are numerous alternatives to have this contrasting shade to become the core for your room agreement. Next look at the bits of service furniture you need in your room. It is possible a complete modern bedroom set that has all the stuff you must finish the appearance you wish to your place can be found by you. Before purchasing, you must make a listing of the things you need, to have all of the storage you desire, together with bits of highlight furniture that is additional which will complement the look you strive at.
Again this Christmas Lights Bay Area #5 The Mercury News Set must suit the contemporary substance and color scheme of glass highlights and white or black wood, metal. You could find a dressing table as well as a very contemporary item with gold steel features that'll give you a glance that is very pointed.