Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Distributiondis•tri•bu•tion (dis′trə byo̅o̅′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of distributing.
- the state or manner of being distributed.
- something that is distributed.
- the frequency of occurrence or the natural geographic range or place where any item or category of items occurs: What is the distribution of coniferous forests in the world?
- placement, location, arrangement, or disposition: The distribution of our troops is a military secret.
- apportionment: The court decided the distribution of the property among the heirs.
- the delivery or giving out of an item or items to the intended recipients, as mail or newspapers.
- the total number of an item delivered, sold, or given out: The distribution of our school paper is now 800.
- the marketing, transporting, merchandising, and selling of any item.
- (in bridge and other card games) the way in which the suits of a deck of cards are, or one specific suit is, divided or apportioned in one player's hand or among the hands of all the players: My distribution was six spades, four hearts, two clubs, and a singleton diamond.
- the division of the aggregate income of any society among its members, or among the factors of production.
- the system of dispersing goods throughout a community.
- a set of values or measurements of a set of elements, each measurement being associated with an element.
- a generalized function used esp. in solving differential equations.
Hello guys, this picture is about Standard IEEE-34 Distribution Feeder. (exceptional Distribution Feeder #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 850 x 377. It's file size is just 23 KB. Wether You decided to download This blog post to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Distribution Feeder.
We would prefer to speak about some recommendations on workbench, before talking about Standard IEEE-34 Distribution Feeder. (exceptional Distribution Feeder #7). In cases like this, there are some essential things in choosing an office chair for the company you should know and consider. Select a certain model office chairs, office chairs normally have a warranty of 2 years, both thighs of the chair, hydraulic, as well as the arms of the chair during the predetermined (NEW).
Select a chair based on the budget / requires of your organization. Adjust the colour of the couch together with color and your flavor of the furniture. Ensure that you select a couch that's an appropriate foam or delicate once you take a seat.
Along side that, sometimes we're perplexed. Around the other hand we likewise experience pity, office seats where we have been there it really is simply the design and colour have been unsuitable, although Standard IEEE-34 Distribution Feeder. (exceptional Distribution Feeder #7) that we need while is vital.