Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Widthwidth (width, witth or, often, with),USA pronunciation n.
- extent from side to side;
- a piece of the full wideness, as of cloth.
Hi folks, this post is about Bench Press Bi-Acromial Width ( Grip Width For Bench Press #10). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1843 x 1037. It's file size is just 194 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your computer, you might Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Grip Width For Bench Press.
The surfaces cabinets while in the kitchen and became a lag between your kitchen stand called backsplash, has become one of many critical things in the kitchen. Its reputation not only serves from splashes of foodstuffs or fat, but additionally capable of being pretty elements that improve the search of your kitchen.
There are various layer resources for tables and surfaces. Unfortunately, not everything is accordingly employed for the kitchen. You need to be picky in selecting wall coverings plus a right kitchen table. This can be due to use of the Bench Press Bi-Acromial Width ( Grip Width For Bench Press #10)'s high intensity. Form kitchen can also be susceptible to water and stains. Observe the next before determining wallcoverings and also the dining table right.
Covering content mustn't merely damage- resilient but additionally resistant to high-humidity. This is because the coatings in many cases are with sharp items including water and knives in contact. Normal or manufactured substance can be chosen by you. For materials that are pure you are able to pick the type of rock that is as solid as granite and marble. Are you aware that existing artificial solid surface and ceramics.
Using high intensity making the chance of substance that is cracked to collide and become bigger. Choose a substance that could be increased for example solid surface and granite. If holes or fractures do not have to exchange completely, due to the ruined portion could be patched. In contrast to the metal substance and showcases. If the material is ruined in most aspect merely, should be enhanced overall.
HPL isn't recommended within the Bench Press Bi-Acromial Width ( Grip Width For Bench Press #10) for a desk and wall coverings. HPL character isn't water easy and resistant to peel off the installation at the corners aren't neat. Choose a material that's easy-to clear as glass and ceramic supplies. If utilizing tile- fashioned bits, choose the tile pieces are not too modest. Portions which are too small trigger the grout that is increasingly more. Note additionally the range grout installation is not too broad.
Several pores stain challenging to clean and are now living in or allow viruses. Solid surface substance remarkable. However granite and pebble may nevertheless be applied throughout the cure accomplished sporadically. Stand is in-direct contact with food that may enter our bodies. Use coating supplies that not incorporate substances which are bad for your body.