This post of Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream have 10 photos including Marvelous Chef, Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream #2 Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese?, Wonderful Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream #3 Stirring The Sour Cream With The Cheese If You Want To Prevent It From Drying. Nevertheless, It'll Be Okay If You Want To Use It To Cook., Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Instead?, Living N Tasting, Pistachio Pudding Salad: Pistachio Pudding Mix, Pineapple, Cottage Cheese And Cool Whip! Can Add Chopped Pecans, Marsh-mallows, Etc, Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream #7 How To Make Raw Milk Cottage Cheese And Sour Cream | Real Food RN, Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream #8 Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Instead?, When What You Basically Choose As Your Preference Is Just A Bit Of Creamy Dairy, Yogurt Will Make A Worthy Replacement. It Can Be Served Most Of The Same ., When Should You Freeze Cottage Cheese. Below are the attachments:
Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream was uploaded on March 14, 2018 at 11:39 am. This post is uploaded in the Cottage category. Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream is tagged with Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream, Can, You, Freeze, Cottage, Cheese, Or, Sour, Cream..
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
Youyou (yo̅o̅; unstressed yŏŏ, yə),USA pronunciation pron., poss. your or yours, obj. you, pl. you;
n., pl. yous.
- the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
- (used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
- [Informal.](used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
- a pl. form of the pronoun ye.
- something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
- the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
Freezefreeze (frēz),USA pronunciation v., froze, fro•zen, freez•ing, n.
- to become hardened into ice or into a solid body;
change from the liquid to the solid state by loss of heat.
- to become hard or stiffened because of loss of heat, as objects containing moisture: Meat will freeze in a few hours.
- to suffer the effects of intense cold;
have the sensation of extreme cold: We sat there freezing until the heat came on.
- to be of the degree of cold at which water freezes: It may freeze tonight.
- to lose warmth of feeling;
be stunned or chilled with fear, shock, etc.: My heart froze when she told me the news.
- to become immobilized through fear, shock, etc.: When he got in front of the audience he froze.
- to stop suddenly and remain motionless;
halt: I froze in my tracks.
- to become obstructed by the formation of ice, as pipes: Our basement water pipes often freeze in winter.
- to die or be injured because of frost or cold.
- (of a screw, nail, or the like) to become rigidly fixed in place, as from rust or dirt.
- to become fixed to something by or as if by the action of frost.
- to become unfriendly, secretive, or aloof (often fol. by up): He froze at such a personal question.
- to become temporarily inoperable;
cease to function (often fol. by up): The new software made my computer freeze.
- to harden into ice;
change from a fluid to a solid form by loss of heat;
- to form ice on the surface of (a river, pond, etc.).
- to harden or stiffen (an object containing moisture) by cold.
- to quick-freeze.
- to subject to freezing temperature;
place in a freezer or in the freezing compartment of a refrigerator.
- to cause to suffer the effects of intense cold;
produce the sensation of extreme cold in.
- to cause to lose warmth as if by cold;
chill with fear;
dampen the enthusiasm of.
- to cause (a person or animal) to become fixed through fright, alarm, shock, etc.: Terror froze him to the steering wheel.
- to kill by frost or cold: A late snow froze the buds.
- to fix fast with ice: a sled frozen to a sidewalk.
- to obstruct or close (a pipe or the like) by the formation of ice: The storm had frozen the hydrant.
- to fix (rents, prices, etc.) at a specific amount, usually by government order.
- to stop or limit production, use, or development of: an agreement to freeze nuclear weapons.
- [Finance.]to render impossible of liquidation or collection: Bank loans are frozen in business depressions.
- to render part of the body insensitive to pain or slower in its function by artificial means.
- [Canasta.]to play a wild card on (the discard pile) so as to make it frozen.
- [Poker.]to eliminate (other players) in a game of freezeout.
- to photograph (a moving subject) at a shutter speed fast enough to produce an unblurred, seemingly motionless image.
- [Motion Pictures.]to stop by means of a freeze-frame mechanism: You can freeze the action at any point.
- to maintain possession of (a ball or puck) for as long as possible, usually without trying to score, thereby reducing the opponent's opportunities for scoring.
- [Ice Hockey.]to hold (a puck) against the boards with the skates or stick, causing play to stop and forcing a face-off.
- freeze on or onto, to adhere closely to;
- freeze out, to exclude or compel (somebody) to withdraw from membership, acceptance, a position of influence or advantage, etc., by cold treatment or severe competition.
- freeze over, to coat or become coated with ice: The lake freezes over for several months each year.
- the act of freezing;
state of being frozen.
- Also called ice-up. a widespread occurrence of temperatures below 32°F (0°C) persisting for at least several days: A freeze is expected in the coastal areas.
- a frost.
- a legislative action, esp. in time of national emergency, to control prices, rents, production, etc.: The government put a freeze on new construction.
- a decision by one or more nations to stop or limit production or development of weapons, esp. nuclear weapons.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Cheesecheese1 (chēz),USA pronunciation n., v., cheesed, chees•ing.
- the curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.
- a definite mass of this substance, often in the shape of a wheel or cylinder.
- something of similar shape or consistency, as a mass of pomace in cider-making.
- partly digested milk curds sometimes spit up by infants.
- cheeses, any of several mallows, esp. Malva neglecta, a sprawling,weedy plant having small lavender or white flowers and round, flat, segmented fruits thought to resemble little wheels of cheese.
- (vulgar). smegma.
- a transverse section cut from an ingot, as for making into a tire.
- an ingot or billet made into a convex, circular form by blows at the ends.
- a low curtsy.
- (of infants) to spit up partly digested milk curds.
- to forge (an ingot or billet) into a cheese.
Oror1 (ôr; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.
- (used to connect alternative terms for the same thing): the Hawaiian, or Sandwich, Islands.
- (used in correlation): either … or; or … or; whether … or.
- (used to correct or rephrase what was previously said): His autobiography, or rather memoirs, will soon be ready for publication.
or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.
- [Logic.]the connective used in disjunction.
Soursour (souər, sou′ər),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- having an acid taste, resembling that of vinegar, lemon juice, etc.;
- rendered acid or affected by fermentation;
- producing the one of the four basic taste sensations that is not bitter, salt, or sweet.
- characteristic of something fermented: a sour smell.
- distasteful or disagreeable;
- below standard;
- harsh in spirit or temper;
- (of soil) having excessive acidity.
- (of gasoline or the like) contaminated by sulfur compounds.
badly produced: a sour note.
- something that is sour.
- any of various cocktails consisting typically of whiskey or gin with lemon or lime juice and sugar and sometimes soda water, often garnished with a slice of orange, a maraschino cherry, or both.
- an acid or an acidic substance used in laundering and bleaching to neutralize alkalis and to decompose residual soap or bleach.
- to become sour, rancid, mildewed, etc.;
spoil: Milk sours quickly in warm weather. The laundry soured before it was ironed.
- to become unpleasant or strained;
deteriorate: Relations between the two countries have soured.
- to become bitter, disillusioned, or disinterested: I guess I soured when I learned he was married. My loyalty soured after his last book.
- (of soil) to develop excessive acidity.
- to make sour;
cause sourness in: What do they use to sour the mash?
- to cause spoilage in;
rot: Defective cartons soured the apples.
- to make bitter, disillusioned, or disagreeable: One misadventure needn't have soured him. That swindle soured a great many potential investors.
Creamcream (krēm),USA pronunciation n.
- the fatty part of milk, which rises to the surface when the liquid is allowed to stand unless homogenized.
- a soft solid or thick liquid containing medicaments or other specific ingredients, applied externally for a prophylactic, therapeutic, or cosmetic purpose.
- Usually, creams. a soft-centered confection of fondant or fudge coated with chocolate.
- a purée or soup containing cream or milk: cream of tomato soup.
- the best part of anything: the cream of society.
- a yellowish white;
light tint of yellow or buff.
- cream of the crop, the best or choicest: a college that accepts only students who are the cream of the crop.
- to form cream.
- to froth;
- to advance or favor only the wealthiest, most skilled or talented, etc., esp. so as to reap the benefits oneself: Management is creaming by advancing only the most productive workers.
- Also, cream one's jeans. Slang (vulgar).
- to have an orgasm, esp. to ejaculate or experience glandular lubrication of the vagina.
- to be overcome, as in rapturous admiration or delight.
- to work (butter and sugar, or the like) to a smooth, creamy mass.
- to prepare (chicken, oysters, vegetables, etc.) with cream, milk, or a cream sauce.
- to allow (milk) to form cream.
- to skim (milk).
- to separate as cream.
- to take the cream or best part of.
- to use a cosmetic cream on.
- to add cream to (tea, coffee, etc.).
- to beat or damage severely;
- to defeat decisively.
- to accomplish, esp. to pass (a test or course), with great ease and success: She creamed the math test, getting the highest grade in the class.
- of the color cream;
Is your Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream? I understand first. Toiletries and make-up at the back of the sink. The medication cabinet was dirty with gels, creams, and abnormal bottles. The attire underneath the sink was packed in leaks with rolls of toilet-paper and everything wasn't suitable elsewhere.
One of many finest Can You Freeze Cottage Cheese Or Sour Cream I've observed lately entails, not remodeling, but just rethinking your toilet layout. It is possible to enter invisible cabinets that display and may shop sets from your make-up with a decorative knickknacks in case you have a room. Of course if you wish to create your toiletries invisible, you are able to often put concealed cabinets and units.
If actually that seems like more work than you need to manage, begin by considering little. How will you optimize the area you already have? One of the ideas will be to change the room. Everybody includes a closet there, but things merely put in there before the clutter isn't sorted. Alternatively, are you currently contemplating getting some storage boxes that are little and labeling them?