Contemporary Fireplace Walls have 10 attachments it's including 56 Clean And Modern Showcase Fireplace Designs, Contemporary Fireplace Walls #2 Modern Fireplace On The Wall, Fireplace Designs Contemporary, 17+ Modern Fireplace Tile Ideas, Best Design, F33 Fireplace Ideas: 45 Modern And Traditional Fireplace Designs, Contemporary-Fireplace-Surround-For-Warm-Homes14 Modern Fireplace Tile Ideas, Contemporary Fireplace Walls #7 20 Of The Most Amazing Modern Fireplace Ideas, Gray Reclaimed Wood Modern Fireplace Mantel Ideas Living Room, Contemporary Fireplace Walls #9 Wall Contemporary Fireplace Designs Stone Wall Fireplace Modern, Contemporary Fireplace Walls #10 10. Wood Paneled Column. Here are the attachments:
The article about Contemporary Fireplace Walls was uploaded on March 14, 2018 at 11:39 am. It is published on the Fireplace category. Contemporary Fireplace Walls is labelled with Contemporary Fireplace Walls, Contemporary, Fireplace, Walls..
Contemporarycon•tem•po•rar•y (kən tem′pə rer′ē),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -rar•ies.
- existing, occurring, or living at the same time;
belonging to the same time: Newton's discovery of the calculus was contemporary with that of Leibniz.
- of about the same age or date: a Georgian table with a contemporary wig stand.
- of the present time;
modern: a lecture on the contemporary novel.
- a person belonging to the same time or period with another or others.
- a person of the same age as another.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Wallswall (wôl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.: used for shelter, protection, or privacy, or to subdivide interior space, to support floors, roofs, or the like, to retain earth, to fence in an area, etc.
- Usually, walls. a rampart raised for defensive purposes.
- an immaterial or intangible barrier, obstruction, etc., suggesting a wall: a wall of prejudice.
- a wall-like, enclosing part, thing, mass, etc.: a wall of fire; a wall of troops.
- an embankment to prevent flooding, as a levee or sea wall.
- the Wall. See Berlin Wall.
- the outermost film or layer of structural material protecting, surrounding, and defining the physical limits of an object: the wall of a blood cell.
- the side of a level or drift.
- the overhanging or underlying side of a vein;
a hanging wall or footwall.
- climb the walls or climb walls, to become tense or frantic: climbing the walls with boredom.
- drive or push to the wall, to force into a desperate situation;
humiliate or ruin completely: Not content with merely winning the match, they used every opportunity to push the inferior team to the wall.
- go over the wall, to break out of prison: Roadblocks have been set up in an effort to capture several convicts who went over the wall.
- go to the wall:
- to be defeated in a conflict or competition;
- to fail in business, esp. to become bankrupt.
- to be put aside or forgotten.
- to take an extreme and determined position or measure: I'd go to the wall to stop him from resigning.
- hit the wall, (of long-distance runners) to reach a point in a race, usually after 20 miles, when the body's fuels are virtually depleted and willpower becomes crucial to be able to finish.
- off the wall:
- beyond the realm of acceptability or reasonableness: The figure you quoted for doing the work is off the wall.
- markedly out of the ordinary;
bizarre: Some of the clothes in the fashion show were too off the wall for the average customer.
- up against the wall:
- placed against a wall to be executed by a firing squad.
- in a crucial or critical position, esp. one in which defeat or failure seems imminent: Unless sales improve next month, the company will be up against the wall.
- up the wall, into an acutely frantic, frustrated, or irritated state: The constant tension in the office is driving everyone up the wall.
- of or pertaining to a wall: wall space.
- growing against or on a wall: wall plants; wall cress.
- situated, placed, or installed in or on a wall: wall oven; a wall safe.
- to enclose, shut off, divide, protect, border, etc., with or as if with a wall (often fol. by in or off): to wall the yard; to wall in the play area; He is walled in by lack of opportunity.
- to seal or fill (a doorway or other opening) with a wall: to wall an unused entrance.
- to seal or entomb (something or someone) within a wall (usually fol. by up): The workmen had walled up the cat quite by mistake.
The home usually has a unique persona. Likewise with cottages or the cottage can be found in the united kingdom. Don't need to adjust the building's framework is an excessive amount of, Contemporary Fireplace Walls designs and classic bungalow compete.
Never questioned an effect, lovely! In order to take care of the identity of a building, the artist Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture putting a home design apart from the major building. The result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a bungalow, great britain could be the building in-question.
The bungalow was built in the 18th-century and is currently past the stage of renovation. In the place of trying to mimic the design of the pad, Alex E decided to construct yet another kitchen design which will reduce the structural change of the entire villa and maintain this house's type.